Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
where and how do you get the gold pickaxe or the recipe for it ?.
Ok, Give Derek 10 of each , he gives you the furnace and teaches you how to do it
Gold is seriously rare, so a bitch to collect.
You can get bombs in the Caves on Goblin Mountain, hard to collect too, but faster than gold.
Assume this is to blow up the cave in in your back yard, go with the bombs because the gold pick axe quest is unfinished

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Any new walkthrough?

SOMETIMES when leaving any house bug appear
When the weather is bad , rainy, stormy and sometimes when its windy the game will crash when you go outside
I always save first thing in the morning

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
When the weather is bad , rainy, stormy and sometimes when its windy the game will crash when you go outside
I always save first thing in the morning
My Version of the walkthrough:
GO SLOW.
Start doing the quests in order of what will help you as much as possible. (Red Quest food and medicine) Do this over a month.
Get the rum from the cave as soon as you can!
Become the carpenter apprentice as soon as you get the rum.
Talk to All the girls.
Talk to Snotty girl upstairs- Do her quest!
This will unlock the invisible boy next to the market.
Talk to him at about 10 am when he appears.
Get him to teach you! If you do not start at 10 am you will FAIL!
10 Crops are a good number (Corn, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Bell Peppers, Eggplant) Expand from there as you can.
You can accelerate the Hunting quest by going to the forest multiple times in one day so you can get to the fishing part.
When Fishing Savc before you start.
Fishing- Fish all day till it makes you quit, there is a bug that I sometimes encounter that disables the keys and is very frustrating so let it play out.
Get the Expert bait.
Sell all your fish
Get the Tent built as soon as you have the money to do so
DO NOT buy Food Until the Tent is built, and even then do it Sparingly
GO SLOW!
Once your Physicality is about 5 (this is part of why you want to go slow), also your farming will improve and you will get better crop yields.
DO not do any other quests. Just collect flowers and talk to girls and tend the farm and Collect Copper ore... (Rocks keep a few) collect feathers too, so you have a good ammo supply, also hunt when you can. This is really boring and grindy but it makes your life so much easier.
PLEASE note, that you should give Mia Blue flowers sparingly, You can give her Veggies for some reason, I guess she's that kinda girl? and get a few friend points. Give the blue flowers to Bar girl.
Now finish feeding and medicating Red.
Start doing the other quests.
When Shop Girl asks you to help her (Wait!)
When Bar Girl tells you about the Cat, the cat will appear in the tree by the carpenter's shop, you get him down with Yarn (Wait!)
When you get to the party, stay there as long as you can.
Talk to everyone.
Okay after that I'll think about adding to this... but I think this is pretty general without absolutely telling you what to do...
The other thing is Save Often!

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
My Version of the walkthrough:
GO SLOW.
Start doing the quests in order of what will help you as much as possible. (Red Quest food and medicine) Do this over a month.
Get the rum from the cave as soon as you can!
Become the carpenter apprentice as soon as you get the rum.
Talk to All the girls.
Talk to Snotty girl upstairs- Do her quest!
This will unlock the invisible boy next to the market.
Talk to him at about 10 am when he appears.
Get him to teach you! If you do not start at 10 am you will FAIL!
10 Crops are a good number (Corn, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Bell Peppers, Eggplant) Expand from there as you can.
You can accelerate the Hunting quest by going to the forest multiple times in one day so you can get to the fishing part.
When Fishing Savc before you start.
Fishing- Fish all day till it makes you quit, there is a bug that I sometimes encounter that disables the keys and is very frustrating so let it play out.
Get the Expert bait.
Sell all your fish
Get the Tent built as soon as you have the money to do so
DO NOT buy Food Until the Tent is built, and even then do it Sparingly
GO SLOW!
Once your Physicality is about 5 (this is part of why you want to go slow), also your farming will improve and you will get better crop yields.
DO not do any other quests. Just collect flowers and talk to girls and tend the farm and Collect Copper ore... (Rocks keep a few) collect feathers too, so you have a good ammo supply, also hunt when you can. This is really boring and grindy but it makes your life so much easier.
PLEASE note, that you should give Mia Blue flowers sparingly, You can give her Veggies for some reason, I guess she's that kinda girl? and get a few friend points. Give the blue flowers to Bar girl.
Now finish feeding and medicating Red.
Start doing the other quests.
When Shop Girl asks you to help her (Wait!)
When Bar Girl tells you about the Cat, the cat will appear in the tree by the carpenter's shop, you get him down with Yarn (Wait!)
When you get to the party, stay there as long as you can.
Talk to everyone.
Okay after that I'll think about adding to this... but I think this is pretty general without absolutely telling you what to do...
The other thing is Save Often!
That's quite good, well done.
I also like to keep Elise happy, Get her the wood talk to her every day and flirt, she likes vegetables.
This gets you a free dinner every day

Reactions: cj1015

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
how do you get the tent (v15) darius keep saying do you need something ?.
You have to have met the girl looking for the tent and have Darius as your master, it may take a day or two. Watch the conversation choices "Talk" or "Quest"

Does letting Nikki
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
destroy my chances to see her (or have her) later or is it okay ?
As far as I know you have to "Negotiate" to get her, you need over 1000 gold for this and you give away all your money.
She never turned up for me so I may be doing something wrong

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Oh, that's a shame. Well, too late for me anyway (I asked now but it's been a while actually). And I had 6000 gold, didn't want to lose that. And I wanted that hot scene anyway.

Gigss17

Mar 1, 2017
When that blonde girl catches me when i spy on them with Marcus, WALKTHROUGHT tell me that on next day if i leave my house it will show event

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
When that blonde girl catches me when i spy on them with Marcus, WALKTHROUGHT tell me that on next day if i leave my house it will show event
It just raises your corruption and status with Marcus, it also triggers Sophie's request (Never done it)
No scene and she can meet you any day

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
From my experience, she only shows up (north part of the village) the day before the party. She'll force you to do something for that party. So no rush, but don't miss her when the time comes (when the party quest is triggered).

The walkthrough is old and does not correspond to the reality of the game anymore.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
It just raises your corruption and status with Marcus, it also triggers Sophie's request (Never done it)
No scene and she can meet you any day
Sophie's Request is unfinished, basically, you have to steal some booze from the bar... Meh...

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Here is a save where I broke a few things.... In case anyone is interested.
Well, apparently I can't post it for some odd reason.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Is there a way to do the Brooke quest ? a special path to go to the beach ? I take the usual path in the right hours but she's never there.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes