Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Why are people acting like there is a strict time limit? There isn't any. The previous version was far more strict in what you could do in a day, and there was no time limit at all.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
guys i got stuck .. although i used the walkthrough, but nope i am too smart for that !
however
1- i can't find the map
2- i can't talk to the grandmother in Nina's House .. some i am stuck at 29 person
is it a bug or i didn't look so well ?
help plz :*

Oneday

Jun 7, 2017
I think I found a bug in the hunter quest. You can reenter the forest more than one time during the day. Because of that, you can complete the quest in 2 days. After the counter goes up to 10/10 nothing happens... is there something more to the quest that I am missing?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Why are people acting like there is a strict time limit? There isn't any. The previous version was far more strict in what you could do in a day, and there was no time limit at all.
Well, to save Dad you need to farm those plants from the forest everyday for one week and just the traveling to and back from there takes hours plus the actual time for the farming. Then you obviously want to push your relationship with the girls, so lots of running through the village. And you want to get rid of the debris on your farm for more space or to get wood for the quests. So you end up sprinting like the devil is behind you to achieve it.

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Has 3.1 fixed most of the bugs that were released in 3.0? Haven't played this version yet and am wondering if I should hold off or not.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well, to save Dad you need to farm those plants from the forest everyday for one week and just the traveling to and back from there takes hours plus the actual time for the farming. Then you obviously want to push your relationship with the girls, so lots of running through the village. And you want to get rid of the debris on your farm for more space or to get wood for the quests. So you end up sprinting like the devil is behind you to achieve it.
I mean, I am a bit biased as I do scripts, but you can get enough from one forest trip for several days worth of medicine at least. You can also get them during the quest for Darius, so it isn't like you have to hit the forest every day. Hell, I was going there just to pass the time. The farming itself doesn't take a ton of time once you get going, either. I also don't think that Redd dies if you miss a day in this one, but don't quote me on that one.

Generally I found this works as a basic schedule:
Get up early in the morning
Do farm work, plant seeds, etc.
Go into town and talk to all the ladies (save Evelyn)
Go into the forest to get more wood and supplies
Talk to Evelyn in the evening.

In between if there are other quests and stuff to do, you have more than enough time to do them.

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
The only problem i had with time is that i couldn't skip it fast enough in my second playthrough, going back and forth in the lake map gets annoying real fast.
For the forest you can get everything in one go (6 medicines and more + pickaxe/rhum) if you go there straight after picking up the medicine from the elder and then feed the father before 8pm, the next days you'd only need to go for the hunter quest which isn't even completed in the current version
I can confirm for the missed day with the father, since we can feed him 8 times in total, but the last day you would have to feed him right after waking up since Mia barges in in the morning and you don't have time to do anything else before the quest is ended.

My question is about the Necklace, i can't get the father to give me the key after the scene with Mia sleeping. I took the honor path and all, do i have to do the party first or something ? that would suck since it's bugged.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
The only problem i had with time is that i couldn't skip it fast enough in my second playthrough, going back and forth in the lake map gets annoying real fast.
Yeah, you really should be able to sleep whenever you want, rather than having to wait till after 2100.

...Also am I the only one having the crop problem I mentioned? Haven't seen anyone else bring it up

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
...Also am I the only one having the crop problem I mentioned? Haven't seen anyone else bring it up
I had it too in my first playthrough, my crops froze as seeds in the ground and never grew, i had to start a new game to fix that, don't know if there's another way.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I had it too in my first playthrough, my crops froze as seeds in the ground and never grew, i had to start a new game to fix that, don't know if there's another way.
...Well, fuck. It'd really be nice if there was at least a "skip prologue" option to jump right to the first free day... would make this a lot less painful.

Reactions: hopeless

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
...Well, fuck. It'd really be nice if there was at least a "skip prologue" option to jump right to the first free day... would make this a lot less painful.
There should be a save file included that skips you to the end of the cave scene at least. That's the bulk of the prologue right there.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes