Dec 30, 2017
to join the party go talk to your friend at the bakery. I thought it'd be rude to go with out telling him but I guess it was just scripted that way.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Game is not playbable anymore after the new time system the time is running away like hell.

I dont know why producer use these all time with RPGMaker and have an old pc. With an new pc the time is running and no puzzle can solved (for example: My Sister Mia) or like here the time is running and you have not enough time anymore to do things.

This Version (3.1) is to Chaper2 0.9 hundred steps back in Gameplaying.

Reactions: Appu

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Time system is being adjusted to make everything smoother and more realistic. I'm sure it will be much better in a future. For now it's not so bad as you're not time restricted even tho it seems so. If you miss something you can do it later

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Time system is being adjusted to make everything smoother and more realistic. I'm sure it will be much better in a future. For now it's not so bad as you're not time restricted even tho it seems so. If you miss something you can do it later
Sorry to say it you tell bullshit in my eyes. For me the Game is not tested with a fast pc like other Games. The most puzzle or time things are not solved or playable with a fast pc and these is a rpgmaker problem !!!

Speedhack dont work so I lose with a fast pc.

Maybe when you use an old pc you are sleeping by time running when an fast pc it is normal so you can not solved it I think and the old system was not so bad.

Reactions: Appu

songroux

Nov 20, 2017
Why complete save? There is no CG room in this game and this save may be incompatible in later version.
Well usually you can revisit certain scenes after they happened so I thought it'd be better than trying to get to see all the scenes by replaying the game 1000 times due to the bugs and shit not working the way it's supposed to.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don't understand what you want to say.
With a fast pc you cant solve (most) a time puzzle.

When you have on a normal pc for example the time from 10.
On a low pc you have time from 100.
On a fast pc you have time from 1.

And you say this is not a problem?

The most Games here with RPGMaker time puzzle/fights and so on you cant solved with a fast pc.

A lot of Games canceld the puzzle/fights or make a skipable or cheatable.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I don't understand what you want to say. Speedhack IIRC won't work on any RPG MAKER MV game.
It seems to me that Dole thinks the time system of the game is based on the clock cycles of the processor, so if you have a processor with 4 GHz of clock frequency, the time will last four time less , than it would last if the processor have only 1 GHz of clock; for example a second of our time would be equivalent at 4 minutes in the "game time", if the processor has an high clock frequency, but if the processor is slow, a second of our time could be equivalent at 1 minutes in the "game time". I do not know that computer has dole, but I can assure that my computer isn't old or slow and I haven't such issue.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
There does not seem to be. There is still a time limit on the father medicine/food thing, but so long as you make sure to get to the forest on day 2 at least, you should be fine.

D

Deleted member 42

can anyone link me a decent save? mine is bugged and i no events trigger for me anymore

Reactions: lol101

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... This walkthrough seems to be incomplete as Darius's quest isn't mentioned tho it's mentioned in sleeping Mia quest. But overall fine walkthrough

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, are crops bugged or am I just an idiot? Potato seeds say they take 3 days to grow but after 8 days of watering every day I have grown exactly 0 potatoes

piggy2006

May 15, 2017
Which value should I change for Stamina? Thank you

TBH I was never able to use any food in this game (don't touch chocolate, it is bugged as hell) . Apples I gave to father. I cheated Stamina with

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes