sld69

Aug 3, 2017
I don´t get the night Scene with Sophie, but i deliver the letter to Markus and Toby.

monstermuter

Oct 26, 2017
So uhhh, I just played for the first time, very cute graphic, super nice background songs, love the sceneries, however there are few things that confuse me,
1. Is the walkthrough relevant? because the storm hit on day 2 for me, so when the MC's dad got sick, it's on day2...
2. Time is running soo fast when I had no idea what to do, even when you are opening bag, etc. Will the game ends at day 6 just like the walkthrough said? If so then man I won't accomplish anything until day 6. I'd much prefer the morning-afternoon-evening-night-latenight system where the MC can advance the time manually, or go to sleep to advance the day directly.
Overall I really like the game, but yea I just give up with all the quests and rushing you have to do...

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So I guess the walkthrough from OP isn't up to date anymore? Because after the hurricane and Dad getting sick you will run into Selena which should happen one day later according to the walkthrough.

2. Time is running soo fast when I had no idea what to do, even when you are opening bag, etc.
When you open your questlog the time stops. But yeah the time system is waaaaay to fast.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This time system is complete rubbish. Old one was horrible, but this one is even worse than old. It go fast and it can't be paused. Even when I hit esc to open stuff, time goes forward. At least provide pause button, because we can't be stucked to game every second.
I also gave up for now, I'll play some farming game on FB (sex content is almost on same amounts, but they're not so annoying) till this game went few versions forward and hopefully improve.

Reactions: xav66ier

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
I'm having a problem with the first quest. I'm not getting a dialogue option with Nina's grandmother and she's the last one I need to talk to to progress through the quest.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
*sigh* The game really has great potential, but it makes it so hard to enjoy. The ridiculous fast pace of time aside you encounter a lot of bugs. So walkthrough states you should talk to Dad (when in bed) to get a fence recipe. I don't get one, just a repeating statement about all the debris. To rescue Dad you need to get medicine and food and that requires to go hunting with Aaron in the forest. Well, after speaking to Aaron he just disappears. Like literally *swoosh* straight at the end of the conversation. You can't enter the forest alone and Aaron is missing. That means I can't do the quest to save Dad.

Just things like that. :disappointed::disappointed:

Reactions: Vignum

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Fence recipe is now bought from Darius for 100 golds, as for Aron, you'll find him tomorrow during day on his spot.You have medicine for first day as you gain one from elder.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Fence recipe is now bought from Darius for 100 golds, as for Aron, you'll find him tomorrow during day on his spot.You have medicine for first day as you gain one from elder.
Good to know, thanks. Speaking of Darius, when I talk to him I get a pop up that a part of a quest (talk to Darius) is done and I get a quest for the rum. But I don't have a quest that has talking to Darius as a part. Maybe some interfering with some other quest later on?

Also the walkthrough says something about another quest from Silas (Cleaning the village). Was this deleted or does it appear later?

Oh and now that you are here to answer questions, is it better to get honor or money (speaking of the possible quest of Nina's father). :biggrin:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Good to know, thanks. Speaking of Darius, when I talk to him I get a pop up that a part of a quest (talk to Darius) is done and I get a quest for the rum. But I don't have a quest that has talking to Darius as a part. Maybe some interfering with some other quest later on?
Only quests I found related to him were - rum quest and quest to help him fuck some girls (he'll ask for Heather or Mia). That quest will show only if you have non or very little golds (20 or less i think). I said no girls for you so I don't know how that quest goes further, since I refused it.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Only quests I found related to him were - rum quest and quest to help him fuck some girls (he'll ask for Heather or Mia). That quest will show only if you have non or very little golds (20 or less i think). I said no girls for you so I don't know how that quest goes further, since I refused it.
Well, just found out the rum quest of Darius does not show up in the quest log. Maybe it's related to this quest and it doesn't trigger correctly.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Great game but, as stated by others, the time system makes it kinda difficult to enjoy - time goes by way too fast and trying to keep up with the walkthrough (which appears to be out of date with several events staggered by a day) is frustrating.

Eichered16

Apr 3, 2017
Farmer's Dreams r3.1\Game.exe" debug in shortcut or its the RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master (running both atm)

in game press F9

upload_2018-1-6_17-26-43.png

and turn back time (hour), now you can do all you want in a day game time

xav66ier

Jun 5, 2017
You can work?
Command letters Q and W not working for my. So I can't work to clean de farmland.

Excuse my bad english.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This time system is complete rubbish. Old one was horrible, but this one is even worse than old. It go fast and it can't be paused. Even when I hit esc to open stuff, time goes forward. At least provide pause button, because we can't be stucked to game every second.
I also gave up for now, I'll play some farming game on FB (sex content is almost on same amounts, but they're not so annoying) till this game went few versions forward and hopefully improve.
Play Stardew Valley.

Also the walkthrough says something about another quest from Silas (Cleaning the village). Was this deleted or does it appear later?

Oh and now that you are here to answer questions, is it better to get honor or money (speaking of the possible quest of Nina's father). :biggrin:
As far as I can tell, most images are for Mia and her route requires high honor. Even the old walkthrough assumes you went for Mia. Perhaps at a later update it may be worth it to have high corruption but for now not really unless you want a voyeurism scene or two. I also saw in the images that the devil girl shows up and has a sex scene but I'm not sure if that's in the game. I assume if it's there that it requires high corruption.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
As far as I can tell, most images are for Mia and her route requires high honor. Even the old walkthrough assumes you went for Mia. Perhaps at a later update it may be worth it to have high corruption but for now not really unless you want a voyeurism scene or two. I also saw in the images that the devil girl shows up and has a sex scene but I'm not sure if that's in the game. I assume if it's there that it requires high corruption.
It's in a game. It requires more than 50 corruption points I think

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Is Heather's fence quest bugged? I have 3 fences in my inventory and I put it in the hold slot. Only options available are 'Talk' and 'Gift'. If I choose talk it's just the standard answer and if I choose gift she says she doesn't like it. Am I mssing something?

Reactions: Scal

skadadle

Jan 20, 2017
Great game but, as stated by others, the time system makes it kinda difficult to enjoy - time goes by way too fast and trying to keep up with the walkthrough (which appears to be out of date with several events staggered by a day) is frustrating.
I second that. Couldn't even check what i did or didn't do because the clock runs in the menu as well.

Dec 30, 2017
Having an issue where the hunter training quest isn't completing, might be because I went into the forest multiple times in a day?

And then the 'Fire the Party!' quest didn't complete and when I woke up it was in the original house for some reason. Your father was in front of that building and there were the peeping toms by the abandoned building. Also, the crops don't appear to be growing? I'm not sure

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes