zocx

May 2, 2017
1. Look at my signature - there is cheat info
2. Leave a like
3. Support game creator
I try via RPG Save editor but didn't work not sure why ... but i success via this website to edit the gold value saveeditonline (dot) com

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
After party in forrest, I wake up in old house, dad was outside and I cant talk with him. Is this normal?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
first quest isn't working for me. for what i see on forum and walkthrough, i have to talk to Nina's grandmother but it doesn't count and she doesn't give me a question about Nina's boyfriend.
someone have an idea ?
Yeah just tried it and not able to play past this... Granny doesn't say anything except that she's "Just here, like an old lady..." so can't get the 30 person cleared and can't complete the mission.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah just tried it and not able to play past this... Granny doesn't say anything except that she's "Just here, like an old lady..." so can't get the 30 person cleared and can't complete the mission.
It's weird. I played through it for the first time earlier today, and that part worked perfectly for me. I could do it again after dinner and upload the save if you guys want

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's weird. I played through it for the first time earlier today, and that part worked perfectly for me. I could do it again after dinner and upload the save if you guys want
That would be great, as right now, can't do a thing in the game... clicked on granny about 30 times. I even tried different variations of order in which to talk to people to see if that would work, it didn't.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Try to start over. Or from last save. Yesterday i got bug where meny was inaccessible and when i restarted game it worked fine. Maybe granny will come to her mind as well. I finished that part without problems, so maybe there are some random bugs which attacks random people.

Korvbagaren

Jan 3, 2018
I understand that u all know this but i dont seem to get it, how the fuck do i eat the food i get and interact with the items like letters (if u even can read them). I asumed that u had o press shift but it dose nothing ... please help.

JadeSmith

Oct 7, 2017
I had the same problem yesterday. But uninstall and reinstall fixed it for me. Grandmothers dialogue fixed itself, and she counted for the 30th NPC. I also noticed Heather's mom was sick in bed during the bugged version and she should not be there till after the storm.

I'm now trying to get Heather and 3 Fence Post quest to work...

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
That would be great, as right now, can't do a thing in the game... clicked on granny about 30 times. I even tried different variations of order in which to talk to people to see if that would work, it didn't.
Here you go :) Talked to 30 people, got 4/4 chickens.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I had the same problem yesterday. But uninstall and reinstall fixed it for me. Grandmothers dialogue fixed itself, and she counted for the 30th NPC. I also noticed Heather's mom was sick in bed during the bugged version and she should not be there till after the storm.

I'm now trying to get Heather and 3 Fence Post quest to work...
saYeah that describes the same bug I had, tried to unpack the game again and continued from a save and was still bugged, so whatever is causing it must've been saved to the save file as well. Thankfully with @{-_-} save that was provided I can move forward without redoing it all an umpteenth million time. ;)

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
saYeah that describes the same bug I had, tried to unpack the game again and continued from a save and was still bugged, so whatever is causing it must've been saved to the save file as well. Thankfully with @{-_-} save that was provided I can move forward without redoing it all an umpteenth million time. ;)
Lol. I've spoken with so many people, searched innumerable amount of chickens, have collected so much wood and rocks in the wind... Now I'm just waiting for a definitive version with compatibility of saves. Is a good game.

JEanket17

Dec 26, 2017
Good evening, i have issues talking tonina grandmother she is the last person i have to speak to in order to achieve the frist quest .. Something i do wrong ?

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Good evening, i have issues talking tonina grandmother she is the last person i have to speak to in order to achieve the frist quest .. Something i do wrong ?
A few people have had this happen, if you have a save prior to attempting, load it. That failing, some have had success totally restarting(some re-installing). I have not had that issue, so just repeating what I saw inb earlier posts.
Good Luck!

On aside note, I have not noticed anyone mentioning that the crops see to stop doing anything around day 6-7. Is that part of the stuff hanging for later, or did I find away to make my farm not so ummm farmy?

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Get Back to Work, no play time for you guys. Unless you are trying to do research lol
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" ;)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes