JadeSmith

Oct 7, 2017
Cannot progress past 1st quest.
Bug: There are 31 NPC to talk to BUT
Nina's Grandmother & Heather's Mother
do not give points for talking to them, so I can only get 29/30.

Edit: Deleted and reinstalled. Heather's Mother is no longer showing up sick in bed, the count is 30 NPC in the village now, and the quest is working again!

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
Encountered bug after turning in wood to Elise and receiving Lunch. Items and menu buttons couldn't be used.

Reactions: amy1869

weedady

Jun 4, 2017
Old save do not work. It is quite different game now...

When did it appeared? After what actions?
when i start the game i double click application and when enter in the game is that error
idk here 1 video to see what i make

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can someone confirm for me if the developer changed the way he does version numbers.

I have conflicting information that it's now "v3.1" instead of "Chapter 2 v3.1" or if it's still Chapter 2 at all.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant figure out whats going on now, his patreon says there is now a $5 build that is Chapter 2 V1.01 and a $10 version which was released within the last few days that is V3.1

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Can someone confirm for me if the developer changed the way he does version numbers.

I have conflicting information that it's now "v3.1" instead of "Chapter 2 v3.1" or if it's still Chapter 2 at all.
Don't take my word for it Bloo, but seems to me like just a bunch of bug fixes.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
well the game is not bad,but i just can't complete all those tasks in a limited time,so i give up

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Hey guys, I have bit of a problem. It looks like the story progress frozen in my game. I completed all the quests that I can and I am already in day 6, but I have never met Nina with Trevor who would tell me about the party. Father doesnt get worse so I just keep feeding him the medicine. Mia wont go with me to stay with father despite having honour route and friendship. Nothing I planted grows. Are these just results of the chnages in new version, or am I really stuck? Thanks

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is father important in this game? I just found in walkthrough that if I fail medicine quest he'll die. If he's not important I'd like to get rid of him.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes