Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah got the game figured out, just annoying having to go around and talk to the same people two or three times before you get a hint on what to do next, I got the into the forest and then the game moved right along. I think I am going to replay it again, and try different choices. I couldn't get Mia to go with me to the party, her father said about him talking to her, and then me asking her to go. I advanced the time to night asked and got the same response about the MC's father!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That's already the plan, not sure how it will come or when, but there will be some time advancement options in the future.
I got the game figured out, I had to talk to the same people 2 or 3 times, before asking Alex to go to the forest then the game advanced from there. I just started playing and it somewhat overwhelming do to how much detail is the game. Outstanding graphics, pics/cg's!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

$10+ patrons
Jan 3 at 7:40pm
Hey guys, here is the fixed version of the latest release!

Changelog:
- Fixed black screen bug.
- Save file included starting at the end of the cave scene (honor route)
- Fixed crops bugging after the first harvest.
- Fixed fence building bug.
- Added updated graphics after you fix Heather's fence.
- Cutting the tall grass now gives you the item Grass.
- Fixed bug that allowed you to till the tall grass.
- Added animations for breaking/cutting objects.
- Fixed buying from the store with full bag bug.
- New scene with Heather and Darius fixed.
- Scene between girls and Darius fixed.
- Fixed entering the old house after night bug.

It's out.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Scene between girls and Darius? How it differs from Heather-Darius ?
The first scenes where heather or Mia talked to Darius was borked in the last update, they work correctly now. There still isn't a Mia + Darius scene, but both intro scenes are working.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Since the last update the game seems to be completely broken for me. It always says day 00 and I cannot complete any further quest or trigger any event. I can't let Darius fix my house, I can't go to the abandoned building at night though I completed the letter quest etc. He should have just kept the old time system and only fix the stamina thing...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thank you, I'm waiting two months for playable version of this game :FeelsGoodMan:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is this possible?! I went to well and need to take some water, but I can't open meny to acess inventory. New bug?!

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I am pretty sure, that problem is somewhere else. Not in the bucket. Maybe some farming stuff? So, maybe try some seeds, tools etc and hit ESC after every action to determine which one broke ESC...
There is no much action before that. Speak with everyone in village, haunt chickens, watch Tobie and Sophie, speak with Sam and that's it. I didn't saved so I can't tell when meny worked last time, so I needed to play all from begin:test2:.(now I save after every scene)

Zeldaaa

May 2, 2017
Old save do not work. It is quite different game now...
Yeah, I already played the last version and I don't want to do it again. If someone is playing this version he might share his save as well before the new plot starts. Thanks in advance! :)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes