Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
The version for this post is working fine, but now I'm stuck again, and I can't find Darius... :(

Last edited:

TS2016

May 7, 2017
After completing Wood for Elise quest, the ESC stop working. Anyone have this problem and any solution/work around?

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Game has critical bug at the end of day 0 (black screen). Unplayable... Waiting for FIX.

EDIT: You can try to play having black screen and progress story, so MAYBE it was intended... I think not, but at least we can play further. Just use DOWN and LEFT-RIGHT arrows until you talk to father. Then story will progress...
EDIT2: Don't try to wander into town after father goes to sleep. It WILL break game. Just go to sleep.
Thx, I shouldn't
think of it

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wow. That's some serious changes. I'm just checking them. End of the 0 day indeed makes screen go black but you can click on a right and go to sleep to fix it. Here is my save just after sleeping (stats are cheated).

Reactions: hasan caglar

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm noob for those things as coding etc, but i played a lot of games here and never saw that things which worked fine before are crashed in next release (mouse controls in previous update, now this). Althorugh it is truth that not much games here are so complex like this one, so i guess it's much more challenging to make.
But again they should play it and test, than eventualy fix before release even if it means few days of delay, especially since there is entire history of bugs. I guess all players(supporters and freebies both) would rather wait few days than deal with bugs.
Anyway, only thing that now actually matters for me :) - Does mouse work properly in this release?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. So I checked it and what I must say is that it's once again in a highly bugged state because of the new time system. It requires a lot of polish and bugfixes again tho I think they will come much sooner this time. Visually it's much better, story seems better as well but quests tend to glitch due to a time system that makes NPCs stay in a different place depending on a time. Hope all these issues will be adressed rapidly. I expect that new version will polish everything without any new content honestly cuz we need stable base once more. But overall I like this time idea (tho it should pass much slower) and other changes but for now it requires a lot of work on a technical side

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think, that he should stick with older plan. LEAVE days 0-5/6 with just bugfix and quests hints and start sandbox since day 5-7. Now I feel completely lost in the game. I have no idea where quests are and what to do besides of farming. Old quests are not completed way I expected. I mean, Aaron hunting 10/10 went to "completed" overnight, w/o any reward or info.

I decrypted renders, maybe with texts they are OK, but Heather-Darius pictures are less than expected for me. MAYBE they are just first stage of corruption/seduction with good text. Then OK. Also, Heather seemed to be unpleasant with Darius advances. I expected him to be Master Seducer, who will make her horny and willingly to do sexual things with him. He advertised himself as someone who will "teach" MC how to seduce. I hope he is clever etc.
I think that the most reasonable option would be to keep those 5-7 days as they were - without any time limit or stamina. And then implement time frame he have now so quests can be implemented properly with time in mind. In some way it's more restrictive now than it was before with stamina.

As for renders with Heather (I checked them as well) - I just think Darius isn't much of a seduction man. It's just a different approach. But I cheated to check this scene and first few banters (before it crashed) were promising. He's more like a creep but one that tries to be seductive so it's not rapey style dude at least. I'm fine with that but for now it's a minor issue

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Text looks fine for me. I like this approach. Fixed version will be fun

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How they succeed to make bugs in every update they release?
Well he completely redid the opening of the game, along with completely redid how time and stamina work. He also redid a bunch of quests.

After party I woke in old house (from earlier version) and this is end of the content. I wasn't able to start Heather Sacrifice. How to do that ?
EDIT: And I wasn't able to start following quest/scenes:
Heather sacrifice
Mia nurse,
Mia-father netorase,
With Mia to the party.
Sophie - only deliver letter, Marcus invisible, no booze quests.
Nina-related quests, no moon event.
Vincent never went for the blue flower.
EDIT2: No only I never saw new content with heather, but also with "new girl".

So, basically, I wan't able to start/play >60% of content.
To start the Heather quest you need to be poor, it started for me at about 20 gold or so, then I talked to Darius.

To get the scene with Jasmine go to sleep with >=50 corruption.

Edit: Looks like the heather scene stalls right at the beginning.

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hmm, about Heather I suspected so! About Jasmine I had no idea!
And how about Heather, did game crashed during her talk with Darius, before first picture?
Yeah that happened to me too. Pretty sure it's a result of MuseX getting the game out before the end of the month.

And before we go on, figure you all should take any of my comments on the game with a grain of salt as I joined the team earlier this month. I'm the writer that MuseX hired, and it's been a crazy run so far. Most of the dialog in the new scenes is from me, though a lot hasn't had a final pass yet because I had to deal with a family tragedy, the holidays, and a whole bunch of other stuff at the end of last year. I know Muse has been busy as hell working on getting stuff out. He's been pretty great at listening to feedback so far. I just hope he didn't die getting this thing out.

As for the Nina scene at the end, and the Heather scene in the bedroom, those aren't activated yet, but he said they will be soon.

I will say though, besides the wonkyness of figuring out what to do next, I do think that having the day night schedule is a good thing. Being able to farm without worrying about having to do it perfectly in order to not have Redd die is a huge deal. It also lets the quests happen as you find them. It's just going to take a bit of work to back port it to the new system.

I also think the stamina system is greatly improved. You have enough now that you can do a daily gameplay loop of wake up/farm/do stuff around town that is getting better.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Elder used ninjutsu to create his clone that will protect him from assasins. Legitimate technique.
As for being poor I actually like that. That would mean that branching is going even deeper as it's also stats dependant but I like it. Cobra has a point tho and I guess it will all depend on a perspective.
Quest issues are significant so they should be adressed next. I hope MuseX won't rework his whole foundations once more after that. Right now we need another stable, bugless version that can be developed without serious issues. As for text it's mixture as for now but if new content is written by you it's almost the same quality so I really like that. I would work on punctuation of whole material, capital letters and relationship tab but I know MuseX isn't exactly the best when it comes to those fixes so it might take a while. Congratz man, keep it up. This game has enormous potential that will grow every bugless version.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes