Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You can't survive that long in a forest village without some great Martial Arts knowledge. I bet Darius will use shurikens to submit Heather on one of the paths. Maybe even Kamehameha her

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Wow, DUDE! Congratulations!

Look a my SPOILER above - how many typos are there (in original text). Also, Muse makes same errors - "mistery" and somethingfull instead of somethingful (useful).

I think that (requirement of) being poor to launch girl sacrifice is legit, but I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe MC HAS the money, but is willing to share girl because he has other expenses or is greedy or just corrupted?

Also, I was surprised when Muse announced that he hires WRITER, not proofreader only. He wasn't that bad in text construction. Just English not good enough and some typos/spaces.

About Redd dying, it IS now hard to do anything before there is 7/7 Redd quest. I mean, during my playthrough I wasn't able to launch Vincent story AT ALL! Nooone went for blue flower. Still, game messes a lot - I saw Nina/BF talk that he will risk his life (but mission not launched). I saw this (sent already to Muse):
View attachment 54184

EDIT: Since you are (his) writer, I hope you have NTR feel ;) I'll just drop my text from Discord for inspirations. Wrote for saddog originally.
. Just for inspiration :)
As for the bugs I can't do a thing about them. I've sent stuff to MuseX himself. There is also a bug in the Heather quest where you don't get to see her first conversation with Darius, she just asks you for money.

The NTR stuff you posted looks, well interesting. But I should clarify my position, generally speaking Muse comes up with the scenes and I then write them based on his outlines. Some scenes, like the Heather one, will have started off as a pitch I made (in this example it was the scene I tried out with) and then edited by both of us to make sure it fits with his vision.

I also don't quite thing Farmer's Dreams is going to be as hard core NTR as what you quoted. It will definitely have Netorase, and a buncha other stuff. I think the idea is to allow the NTR chain to be stopped if the player so wishes. Don't quote me on that, as that is just an impression I got. Realize I am in no way an official spokesman for the game, but I'm pretty sure there is stuff that you will enjoy coming soon.

Elder used ninjutsu to create his clone that will protect him from assasins. Legitimate technique.
As for being poor I actually like that. That would mean that branching is going even deeper as it's also stats dependant but I like it. Cobra has a point tho and I guess it will all depend on a perspective.
Quest issues are significant so they should be adressed next. I hope MuseX won't rework his whole foundations once more after that. Right now we need another stable, bugless version that can be developed without serious issues. As for text it's mixture as for now but if new content is written by you it's almost the same quality so I really like that. I would work on punctuation of whole material, capital letters and relationship tab but I know MuseX isn't exactly the best when it comes to those fixes so it might take a while. Congratz man, keep it up. This game has enormous potential that will grow every bugless version.
The stuff I wrote was the new scenes, specifically the destroyed farm, the fairy meeting, the Jasmine scene, and the Heather + Darius scene. The latter two still need a bit of work, but that is due to me being unable to do some final edits due to a death in the family and the holidays.

As for the new system. Once it gets working properly it has a lot more potential than a strict linear setup like we had before.

We should be seeing an updated bug fix within a day or two.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
The stuff I wrote was the new scenes, specifically the destroyed farm, the fairy meeting, the Jasmine scene, and the Heather + Darius scene. The latter two still need a bit of work, but that is due to me being unable to do some final edits due to a death in the family and the holidays.

As for the new system. Once it gets working properly it has a lot more potential than a strict linear setup like we had before.

We should be seeing an updated bug fix within a day or two.
That's fine. All written quests have similiar vibe as MuseX's so the only issue with writer I had is dealt with. Family issues are more important so edits can wait as it's nothing major.
Don't get me wrong. I liked linear setup more since everything worked and for now non-linear version is unclear for me. But with things fixed I hope that it will be better that way. I actually like farming mechanic right now. It's much better with stamina and everything (but when I used all stamina I had to restart since I couldn't enter anything).

I have my doubts if 2 days are enough to fix everything but they might help for sure to make it much more playable. Can't wait for fixed version and future update further improvements.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
That's fine. All written quests have similiar vibe as MuseX's so the only issue with writer I had is dealt with. Family issues are more important so edits can wait as it's nothing major.
Don't get me wrong. I liked linear setup more since everything worked and for now non-linear version is unclear for me. But with things fixed I hope that it will be better that way. I actually like farming mechanic right now. It's much better with stamina and everything (but when I used all stamina I had to restart since I couldn't enter anything).

I have my doubts if 2 days are enough to fix everything but they might help for sure to make it much more playable. Can't wait for fixed version and future update further improvements.
I have faith that the big bugs will be handled at least.

Also it looks like the Mia stay at your house quest starts AFTER you complete the 7 days of feeding your Father. Basically, the morning after you complete that, Mia shows up.

Wait, that means that you are NOT proofreader of existing text ? That sux, since there are plenty of typos, bad English phrases etc. already in the game. I expected hired person to deal with that first. Muse did, simply, something completely different. Hmm....

About NTR - of course FD is not THAT game. It is exactly how you described it. I leaved some text just to be read by you for general inspiration.
Well I appreciate the inspiration. Probably gonna toss myself into a bunch of manga too. Hope you like what's coming down the pipe!

Reactions: Ignazzio

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, is it true that this game is undergoing some re-hauls? the stamina system will be scrapped etc...

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Look like I am going to need to wait a bit for next update or two. I got bug where while searching for chickens and meet everybody, when I entered the house I think is where one of chicken is- one where girl tell her mom to give me the chicken-, the game suddenly skipped up to point when you come back to the village after the storm and MC runs home.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
I hope MuseX will fix the bugs with quick patch like last time and we wont have to wait for the mid-month release for the fix. havent try the new version yet, but from the posts here I have a feeling it is barely playable.

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
pls need help , i just started this games , day:00 , when i try to go out from house i got black screen and cannot play becouse dont see anything :mad: (games is release 3 beta)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
pls need help , i just started this games , day:00 , when i try to go out from house i got black screen and cannot play becouse dont see anything :mad: (games is release 3 beta)
Skip the intro using Shift. That should fix it.

Hi, is it true that this game is undergoing some re-hauls? the stamina system will be scrapped etc...
Well, not scrapped, but totally overhauled. Basically you have about 3x the Stamina now, it's easier to use food to get some back (food now refills empty hearts), you don't lose stamina for walking or running, and with the new time system, running out of Stamina for the day isn't the killer it used to be.

Look like I am going to need to wait a bit for next update or two. I got bug where while searching for chickens and meet everybody, when I entered the house I think is where one of chicken is- one where girl tell her mom to give me the chicken-, the game suddenly skipped up to point when you come back to the village after the storm and MC runs home.
That's a new one. I'll pass it along. Did it happen at any particular time?

I hope MuseX will fix the bugs with quick patch like last time and we wont have to wait for the mid-month release for the fix. havent try the new version yet, but from the posts here I have a feeling it is barely playable.
He's working on it. Hopefully soon.

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
Skip the intro using Shift. That should fix it.

Well, not scrapped, but totally overhauled. Basically you have about 3x the Stamina now, it's easier to use food to get some back (food now refills empty hearts), you don't lose stamina for walking or running, and with the new time system, running out of Stamina for the day isn't the killer it used to be.

That's a new one. I'll pass it along. Did it happen at any particular time?

He's working on it. Hopefully soon.
i did what you say(press shift to skip) and i pass , i make some quest, then after storm , after i rebuild my house, when i go inside in new house with dad again black screen games , i can only see the menu after i press escape ..

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i did what you say(press shift to skip) and i pass , i make some quest, then after storm , after i rebuild my house, when i go inside in new house with dad again black screen games , i can only see the menu after i press escape ..
Go right and click action. There is a bed. Pick sleep and it should be fixed.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Just downloaded latest version and started new game. Screen goes black after taking to father then walking outside. Sigh...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Just wait for some decent bugfix. Stable version should bring some quality once again

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Anyway to speed up the time, I cant get to sleep since I have to wait for fathers medicine and I have to hang out at a party at to start a bonfire. I am also out of energy I may have to edit the save file. Obviously I sure doing tasks will advance the time forward quicker, but he only has so much energy to do anything.

I would suggest putting in some type of time advance, when he goes to bed you could have options to sleep till evening or late night, the morning. But I don't if it would just would be a pain in the ass to implement into the game.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Anyway to speed up the time, I cant get to sleep since I have to wait for fathers medicine and I have to hang out at a party at to start a bonfire. I am also out of energy I may have to edit the save file. Obviously I sure doing tasks will advance the time forward quicker, but he only has so much energy to do anything.

I would suggest putting in some type of time advance, when he goes to bed you could have options to sleep till evening or late night, the morning. But I don't if it would just would be a pain in the ass to implement into the game.
That's already the plan, not sure how it will come or when, but there will be some time advancement options in the future.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017

Or this Dev could listen to the majority and remove the time from the game.
I feel restricted trying to finish as much as possible in one day.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes