Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Does time move faster now, or am I just worse at getting things done than I was in previous versions?

Don't really like how it feels I need to speedrun the game, prefer to be able to take my time.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK guys remember the walkthrough for the old version doesn't work anymore due to the game being.

A few things I have seen or know so far:

To start the stuff with Mia you need to finish taking care of Redd, that means you have to give him medicine and food for seven days, after that Mia will start taking care of him every night.

To start the stuff with the party, after Redd is taken care of, go to the well between 4 and 7

The Vincent stuff should start after you give enough food to the town elder.

The fence recipe is now bought from Darius.

To start the give a girl to Darius stuff talk to him when you are low on gold less that 20 should do.

Marcus is only around from 10 AM to 2 PM, so you have to give him the letter then.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
So has anything changed or is it just a bugfix update + visual update? Quite a game to just restart if nothing was added.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So has anything changed or is it just a bugfix update + visual update? Quite a game to just restart if nothing was added.
Pretty much the entire game has changed. A lot of the opening scenes are different (stuff after the cave) and the way everything works is defferent too (it runs on a daily timer, event aren't tied to specific days.)

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
first quest isn't working for me. for what i see on forum and walkthrough, i have to talk to Nina's grandmother but it doesn't count and she doesn't give me a question about Nina's boyfriend.
someone have an idea ?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I've played about 25 minutes and seen the scene where you peep on two having sex. Thought I'd ask you fine people before I invest hours into it, of how much sexual content there is in the game so far?

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
After the party, I woke up in the old version of the house, Father is up in front of the house and I have no idea how to progress from there. Is it bug or is it an end of content so far?

If it is the end then I must say I am a bit dissapointed in the last update. The time concept is pain in the ass since you cant go to sleep before 9 once you finished everything and you have to wait like an idiot so you can feed your father next day to progress the plot. Accessing some quests or conversations only in short time window. Houses becoming locked early in the morning and late evenings. It is over-complicated and unnecessary. This is becoming unplayable super realistic villiage-life simulator which is definitely not what I was hoping for. Liked the previous version much more. Only change for the better is the graphics update. I would prefer if the author focused on continuing with the story and new locations. Every two updates we get version in which old saves arent compatible with the new version and we have to replay it all again which is much harder and slower now with the introduction of time. Still a good game with a lot of potential. Just a little bit dissapointed in where it seems to be headed :(

Reactions: Inhuman777

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
My last version is ch2 v0.9, and having seen from the latest post in this thread, the whole game logic changes to a more open world concept gaming. But I am quite worried there is still no new content (I don't want to waste time grinding for just 1-2 scene and usually skip a few version before playing again) other than just new engine.

haizene

Apr 27, 2017
The error is when start the game. The last version Farmer's Dreams - ch2v1.01 is working good, but the 3.1 in not working.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I got that error trying to open an older save. Probably won't work to do that.

Also, it's pretty darn grindy, don't you think? Run around, say hello to everyone, run around some more, and now with the new time system fun things happen like running towards a character to talk to them to have them vanish when the time rolls over from x.59 to x.00... also, the day time should pause when you're in the menu, which it doesn't.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes