JadeSmith

Oct 7, 2017
Having an issue where the hunter training quest isn't completing, might be because I went into the forest multiple times in a day?

And then the 'Fire the Party!' quest didn't complete and when I woke up it was in the original house for some reason. Your father was in front of that building and there were the peeping toms by the abandoned building. Also, the crops don't appear to be growing? I'm not sure
There are a couple of positive side affects from the Fire Party bug/glitch.
-You get to pick up the basket of red apples left for Redd at the start of the game again.
-Remember that blue daisy you found on the way to pick up the pick axe? It's respawned with this bug if you head immediately there from bugged farmhouse.

For me, once I ran through all my daily choirs in town, heading back to the farm reverted the farmhouse and area to how it was when I left for the fire party and the quest was done (So far, no harm done) .

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Wow I just found out about this game and I gotta say how refreshing it is to finally have a MC that does not have the same potato headed cookie cutter face. I plan to try this game on the sole account that they guy looks like he's his on person

songroux

Nov 20, 2017
Does anyone have a complete save file of 3.1, I can't finish this game due to all the bugs and events that don't work for some reason.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I have to say the new time system is much better than the old one, because it is more realistic and the game is become more challenging, but I really dislike the fact the game doesn't stop the time when I use the menu, because it is a source of stress: I can't ever make a little pause to think to what do or go to the toilette, because in the meantime the time runs away and this for me, who love play an half hour at day to relax miself first to go to bed, isn't a good thing; on the contrary it tests my will to play, because I love play in a more relaxing way. Anyway I don't think it is a great issue, because it shouldn't be difficult add the possibility to stop the time, when the player use the menu.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I have to say the new time system is much better than the old one, because it is more realistic and the game is become more challenging, but I really dislike the fact the game doesn't stop the time when I use the menu, because it is a source of stress: I can't ever make a little pause to think to what do or go to the toilette, because in the meantime the time runs away and this for me, who love play an half hour at day to relax miself first to go to bed, isn't a good thing; on the contrary it tests my will to play, because I love play in a more relaxing way. Anyway I don't think it is a great issue, because it shouldn't be difficult add the possibility to stop the time, when the player use the menu.
When you open your questlog the time stops. So if you just want to pause it I would recommend that. It also doesn't go on during dialogues.

U

User_155043

It seems I am stuck right at the beginning of the current version. I talked to every NPC but it still says 29/30. Anybody got an idea?

May 14, 2017
So I have just downloaded via MEGA and extracted using winrar it went all good, until I clicked the Game.exe, when that happens it loads up with a black screen with an error message this is the error "TypeError Cannot read properly 'blendModes' of undefined" does anyone know what this means and how to fix, all previous versions of this game have worked brilliantly up until now and I have no idea what the problem is.

Reactions: hiltinho14

Creepo

Nov 29, 2017
V3.1 save file cheats:

- Download RPG Maker MV Save Editor
- Open save file and select variables in inventory tabs
- Changes current values of the variables

Relationship:
Nina 1
Amanda 6
Brooke 8
Evelyn 10
Heather 12
Laura 14
Mia 16
Roxie 18
Sophie 20
Selena 24
Elise 27

Items 68-85
Items qty 168-185

Status 232-238

Enjoy!

Dec 30, 2017
There are a couple of positive side affects from the Fire Party bug/glitch.
-You get to pick up the basket of red apples left for Redd at the start of the game again.
-Remember that blue daisy you found on the way to pick up the pick axe? It's respawned with this bug if you head immediately there from bugged farmhouse.

For me, once I ran through all my daily choirs in town, heading back to the farm reverted the farmhouse and area to how it was when I left for the fire party and the quest was done (So far, no harm done) .
Yeah, I got the apples and the blue daisies respawn if you go to the forest a few times. Same with the tulips at the lake.

Speaking of, do the stones at the mine respawn and is there a way to make ingots?? And can you go fishing yet, never triggered anything at the lake for that. Also, if you talk to your friend and try to go back to the party theres no fire and you can't leave so don't do that!

Newberto

Jan 8, 2018
Hello. Why is all dark before day 1? After father entries to the new little house after hurricane? Is it an error for the game? I can listen something but all is dark. Thanks for your help!

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
Had the 29/30 bug on my first try, restarted from scratch all was going well until day 3/4, after i get caught by Sophie or whatever no more events trigger, my crops are also not growing, i water them but there's no change since day 1 ( just the dots that show that there is something planted), the tiles always look like they're watered since the first time. Game seems to have locked up for whatever reason, to be sure i sped things up all the way to day 7 and Mia showed up after 3 days of boring repetitive drudgery, don't know what's going the way it should be and what's not, this game can be a pain, i think i'll give it some time till we get a stable version.

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a decent save? i got bugged i think and can't do much

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
You should be able to find most/all the pictures in the "\Farmer's Dreams r3.1\www\img\pictures" folder, as you can with most RPGMaker games.
they are encrypted and none of the decrypting programs work on mac.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
My well screen seems to have become stuck in its night phase after seeing Nina's grandmother disposing of her...rubbish. So I guess no more watering crops for me because I can't fill my watering can. Hopefully it doesn't break anything else later on.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes