Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I find the game with quite a good quality for now, however it seems that the NTR type on this game is netorase (at least that's what he says on patreon).

Personally I prefer netori (stealing other wives away) followed by avoidable netorare, netorase is the strangest one in my opinnion.
Ok now I really have to ask, why do people on the internet, especially the ones playing these adult games, care so much about NTR? I personally couldn't care less if the girl I'm supposed to date in the game engages with other people: because its just a game. The insecurity is real with some of you guys. Its just a freaking game, it ain't real life. The cheating and adultery won't translate to the other side of the screen.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ok now I really have to ask, why do people on the internet, especially the ones playing these adult games, care so much about NTR? I personally couldn't care less if the girl I'm supposed to date in the game engages with other people: because its just a game. The insecurity is real with some of you guys. Its just a freaking game, it ain't real life. The cheating and adultery won't translate to the other side of the screen.
Probably the same reason why straight guys don't suck dicks. Not because they're insecure of their sexuality, but because they just don't enjoy it and the same goes for other guys fucking your love interest.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Its an interest thing, I happen to have gotten the fetish from games and now my wife and I are into NTR, she goes with guys she finds attractive or with guys that I tell her that I want to see her with and I am secure enough in our relationship that after she has her fun she comes home to me. She never plays without me in the room to protect her and I just like seeing it in video games now, it makes sense to me in a hentai game to loan a girl out in exchange for goods or a service.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Its an interest thing, I happen to have gotten the fetish from games and now my wife and I are into NTR, she goes with guys she finds attractive or with guys that I tell her that I want to see her with and I am secure enough in our relationship that after she has her fun she comes home to me. She never plays without me in the room to protect her and I just like seeing it in video games now, it makes sense to me in a hentai game to loan a girl out in exchange for goods or a service.
That's a little different since it's consensual ntr that you both enjoy, while ntr in games (at least the ones that I know) is mostly forced and you can do little to nothing about it.

BGallow

Nov 13, 2017
That's a little different since it's consensual ntr that you both enjoy, while ntr in games (at least the ones that I know) is mostly forced and you can do little to nothing about it.
That's the problems with playing wip games devs try to get every dollar they can so force every fetish and kink to please everyone.
If most of the people complaining about it knew ahead of time that something they didn't like was going to be forced on them they most likely just wouldn't play the game.
I don't like ntr but if it's in a game I just don't play it unless avoidable I assume others who don't like it and complain about it must think fans of it don't deserve any games to play.
But the response from the fans of it seem just as whiny.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well the ntr in this game at least is avoidable if you avoid entire romantic routes with some characters in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Did events get moved around a lot in this version? I'm not getting a lot of the things that did happen on day 3, playing through day 5 I never saw any of the scenes:
- Vincent and Roxie scene - Vincent is just hanging outside his house with Brian all day. I never get to knock/peek.
- No one at the well to overhear talking about the party
- When I talk to Sam, he just talks about my dad, I never get to mention "I need money."
The only day 3 scene I come across now is the learning stealth from Marcus.

- Day 4, Sophie never appears to talk about her catching me spying on her and her friends at the abandoned house that one night (after reading her letter).
- Day 4, never find out about the party, so it never happened as far as I can tell and it used to occur day 4.

Some of the day 5 events show up just fine such as Elise's garden, and donating money to Heather for boobs.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Because it's not a kink I enjoy, simple as that. I don't think some people would like it if the game forced your character to suck a dick, get gangbanged or smth like that.

Well the ntr in this game at least is avoidable if you avoid entire romantic routes with some characters in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, now that just a kick in the balls, all this effort just to be ignored.

Reactions: Aiden
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes