briezxsick

Jul 2, 2017
In www\js, open plugins.js in notepad or what not and find the line for OrangeTimeSystem. Find the entry for minuteLength on that line. It's currently set to 60, which I assume is frames per minute, so 1 second = 1 minute. You can double or triple it to double or triple your time.[/QUOTE]

I try it but still didn't happen.. the time still running fast

studio1997

Jun 25, 2017
how to edit time to make slow i cant finish everything the walkthrough said in 24 hours .. i tried rpg save edit but i dont know how to make the day longer ..

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity (I'm interested in it), how much ntr content is there? It's like one single scene just for the sake of it, or there are multiple well thought scenes or even paths to add more variety (and that's why I'd like it)?

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Just out of curiosity (I'm interested in it), how much ntr content is there? It's like one single scene just for the sake of it, or there are multiple well thought scenes or even paths to add more variety (and that's why I'd like it)?
There's a bit but it hasn't developed too far yet.

Reactions: Mwanted

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I find the game with quite a good quality for now, however it seems that the NTR type on this game is netorase (at least that's what he says on patreon).

Personally I prefer netori (stealing other wives away) followed by avoidable netorare, netorase is the strangest one in my opinnion.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
changelog 4.2

- Added the "Get Yourself a Nice Girlfriend!" scene again
- Added Elise's new schedule event
- Seeds not being spent bug fix
- Getting locked at the lake area after party bug fix
- Fixed bug on Mia's relationship menu

changelog 4.0
*(14 CGs) New Laura Scene: Talk to her at the store having at least 2 hearts with her (won't happen if she lefts the party embarrassed).

*(6 CGs) New Evelyn Scene: Rescue her cat and have at least 2 hearts with her, then go to your farm.

*(4 CGs) New Mia Scene: Talk or her at the elder's house having at least 1 heart (before giving her your mother's necklace).

- Fixed Title Screen bug that made the time advance. The game could then start on Day 2, 3 or more. This was causing bugs like Nina's grandmother don't counting for the chickens quest.
- Crops won't die if not watered anymore, it will just stop their growing until you water them again. Hopefully this will also fix the bug of crops not growing.
- New time speed: 1 minute in game = 2 seconds (2x slower then before)
- Time stop when menu is open
- Reset crops option (just in case your version is bugged and you want to keep your save file. Interacting with the chest in your room will reset them and give you 500 gold. This won't be available in the next version)
- Wait Until Open Time added: now you can interact with the boards in front of specific places to jump the time to when it's opened (only if it will still open in the day you are, you can't jump a day with this)
- Bug fixed - holding item when inventory was full would lock the system, not allowing you to open the menu again or to get hid of the item you were holding (some of you experienced this in the Wood for Elise quest)
- New menu indicating character's location and some extra data (only female characters for now) - if you already talked to the person in that day, gave the weekly gift and how many times you flirted with her.
- You can now transport directly to a character's location by spending 30 Stamina Points.
- New job system with 2 jobs added: working in the PUB and in the Store. The system is still in early stages, but you can make some extra gold now.
- Party sending you to your old house bug fixed.

Reactions: Jackbite and Bloo

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I honestly have not seen any NTR in this game yet despite people saying that it has one of the best NTR scenes in any game ever made. They even did something really irritating for me with NTR and that was to make me invested in a decision to loan one of the girls out to build the house and they didnt even bother to code the scene in yet as far as I can tell. I hate when scenes like that are just a use your imagination kind of thing which this game shouldnt since there is a vouyerism route which means the dev did what I hate most and thats coding in the stuff leading up to the scene and then only coding in a small portion of the scene or nothing at all. Its even worse when they dont even bother to tell you that the scene isnt there yet.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
How can there be NTR in a game where the MC doesn't even have a girlfriend?? FFS........... I didn't realise that there are so many "precious princesses" around.

From what I've played in the game, the MC is working toward fucking as many women in the town as possible - so it's reasonable to assume that the other males in the town will be trying to do the same!! Go figure, eh? <snigger>

"Oh no... it's the imaginary NTR-man... now my masculinity is being threatened!"

Maybe it's being confused with voyeurism?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes