Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
NTR (Netorase) is currently for two girls and it is optional and not that easy to get. More content is planned. Author makes non-ntr content for 2 versions now and probably next one will be same too.
NTR CONTENT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for the info.
It seems like the one with the father is unavoidable, if you continue the Mia route, right? Which is a damn shame.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Perhaps author changed it, because originally Father-Mia scene had requirement of giving her necklace before some other events occur.
And even then you could stop her before anything happened. Unavoidable must mean avoidable in your world.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Did events get moved around a lot in this version? I'm not getting a lot of the things that did happen on day 3, playing through day 5 I never saw any of the scenes:
- Vincent and Roxie scene - Vincent is just hanging outside his house with Brian all day. I never get to knock/peek.
- No one at the well to overhear talking about the party
- When I talk to Sam, he just talks about my dad, I never get to mention "I need money."
The only day 3 scene I come across now is the learning stealth from Marcus.

- Day 4, Sophie never appears to talk about her catching me spying on her and her friends at the abandoned house that one night (after reading her letter).
- Day 4, never find out about the party, so it never happened as far as I can tell and it used to occur day 4.

Some of the day 5 events show up just fine such as Elise's garden, and donating money to Heather for boobs.
yeapp i have the same problem as well

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
yeapp i have the same problem as well
I got the same problem even with the last version. Couldn't progress any further than day 3 oder 4 and for example the party never happened etc. The first version I played of this game was great and had almost no bugs in it. Since the new time system everything seems buggy, at least for me. That's just frustrating, because I really liked the game.
It also needs an updated walkthrough, I guess that would be very helpful

D

Deleted member 42

Anyone got a save from last version? mine is bugged as fuck cannot progress ?

Alfar

May 8, 2017
I got the same problem even with the last version. Couldn't progress any further than day 3 oder 4 and for example the party never happened etc. The first version I played of this game was great and had almost no bugs in it. Since the new time system everything seems buggy, at least for me. That's just frustrating, because I really liked the game.
It also needs an updated walkthrough, I guess that would be very helpful
I'm playing the 4.2 version and I kept playing even though it felt like it wasn't progressing. I ended up having the party night happen at the evening of day 9. I'm not 100% sure but maybe the dev has extended the game or spaced out the interactions? So for the first 7 days I did the take care of Redd quests and a few others for Heather, Elise and Darius and then Mia came to visit after the 7 days of taking care of Redd. Mia also had a blackberry quest play out on like day 8. Oh and Sophie didn't ambush me but instead i found her wandering near the abandoned house after hearing about the party at the well late on day 8.

Reactions: fenixblack

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Hi Guys, Does anyone know where to find the Blue Flower for the mermaid and the Copper Ingot. Please Help . Thanks

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok now I really have to ask, why do people on the internet, especially the ones playing these adult games, care so much about NTR? I personally couldn't care less if the girl I'm supposed to date in the game engages with other people: because its just a game. The insecurity is real with some of you guys. Its just a freaking game, it ain't real life. The cheating and adultery won't translate to the other side of the screen.
It's quite funny but I'm one of those that care the least, I don't find it alluring but isn't disgusting for me. Another thing that easily explain that is the fetish of some may be disgusting for another, NTR is usually a extreme fetish in the sense that most people love or hate it. Of course there are some that don't truly care about it (in which group I include myself), however that NTR has heavy counterparts, it's not the same avoidable NTR and unavoidable, the second one usually gives very heavy feelings, while the first one if it happens you know it's a consequence of your actions.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Well, author did some engine-related things - again - instead of focusing on renders and story. Additionally he makes good renders for crappy game as second project which costs even more his time. That is why progress (story and renders) looks quite bad per month. On top of that, AFAIK, he considers "side project" as VN based on FD. It may be good thing financially, but will ofc hurt FD development even more. I have bad feelings about it. Side-note: For various reasons (not much into the p0rn anymore, his attitude towards me etc.) I stopped to care about his game and stopped supporting him in any way (February 2018 is the last month).

Not available yet.
I kinda have the same feeling with the story. It seems that the dev gets lost on some side characters and abandones the main story. Maybe he run out of ideas? I think the story was absolutely fine till the 0.4 update and the camp fire at the end. Since then it`s just reworking game mechanics and really minor content updates. At least from I've read in the changelogs, because as I mentioned I can not progress any further than day 3. I will try to keep just playing till day 8 like @
mentioned. Thanks for the hint

Reactions: Alfar

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
I need a save state, preferably from a few version (or end last version)
The save that I have is not transferable to the latest version of this game..

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm playing the 4.2 version and I kept playing even though it felt like it wasn't progressing. I ended up having the party night happen at the evening of day 9. I'm not 100% sure but maybe the dev has extended the game or spaced out the interactions? So for the first 7 days I did the take care of Redd quests and a few others for Heather, Elise and Darius and then Mia came to visit after the 7 days of taking care of Redd. Mia also had a blackberry quest play out on like day 8. Oh and Sophie didn't ambush me but instead i found her wandering near the abandoned house after hearing about the party at the well late on day 8.
Ah, thank you, I'll try going longer and see what happens. Once I had hit day 6, I was like "hmmm, what happened?" I was worried I had some how messed things up. I guess maybe things just moved out a lot on the timeline.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Ah, thank you, I'll try going longer and see what happens. Once I had hit day 6, I was like "hmmm, what happened?" I was worried I had some how messed things up. I guess maybe things just moved out a lot on the timeline.
I thought I saw something in a changelog that a lot of the events were no longer tied to a particular day so you didn't have to rush to get everything done each day.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes