Ren'Py Abandoned Farmer's Dreams Unofficial Ren'PY Port [R22] [Phalzyr]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thankxxx for the fast implementation of Farmer´s dreams Phalzyr !! you rock !!

1.- The ntr in this game is that you see girls who already have a partner (husband, boyfriend, etc.) having sex (this is not ntr since they are a couple) or is it a single girl that you pretend and another guy has sex with her without you liking that (this is ntr)?:unsure:

2.- Is the game going to focus on this content or are they just some scenes scattered around the game (avoidable), I am not referring to a "path", but to some scenes in general?
1 Mi coment was adressing this, and it showed the amount of annoyance what i expirience with the NTR Fobia through out this Forum, (Im not in to Ntr im in to Roleplay, and it is within my tolerance when this happens in games, but this is a personal thing and don´t wan-t to force my point of view to other users on this forum ) also I feel harassed by the NTR Haters (which I understand you don¨t like something ok you don´t like it)
2 Farmers Dreams is a nice and "Vanilla" story and if u choose the voyeur path of course u will wittness sexual interactions of people complaining about this well seems a bit weird for me
My Recomendation play the game it is a great Novel, In the original RPGM the raping of some of the girls you pursue, is used to "punish" the MC if he don´t get his Stats high enough to protect them.
So enjoy the REnpy version (Thank u again 4 it Phalzyr)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Not much and most is avoidable, i also put an option in preferences now that skips non mc sex scenes...

Thank you. 1. People define it differently, technically NTR is when a woman cheats on her man... though typically people see it as any girl the MC is interested in having sex with any other man is considered NTR (even if that is her man)
2. little NTR content in the game and most are instigated by menu choices, and I added option in pref to skip anything that isn't...
Thankxxx for the fast implementation of Farmer´s dreams Phalzyr !! you rock !!

1 Mi coment was adressing this, and it showed the amount of annoyance what i expirience with the NTR Fobia through out this Forum, (Im not in to Ntr im in to Roleplay, and it is within my tolerance when this happens in games, but this is a personal thing and don´t wan-t to force my point of view to other users on this forum ) also I feel harassed by the NTR Haters (which I understand you don¨t like something ok you don´t like it)
2 Farmers Dreams is a nice and "Vanilla" story and if u choose the voyeur path of course u will wittness sexual interactions of people complaining about this well seems a bit weird for me
My Recomendation play the game it is a great Novel, In the original RPGM the raping of some of the girls you pursue, is used to "punish" the MC if he don´t get his Stats high enough to protect them.
So enjoy the REnpy version (Thank u again 4 it Phalzyr)
Thanks to both of you, I'm not a big fan of ntr either, however I think things should be clear, and I have no problem with a girlfriend and boyfriend having sex and the MC spies on them because he is a nosy :ROFLMAO:, my problem is When the MC has a girlfriend, crush or family member loosely and some guy or old pervert comes and steals it from you, it bothers me, but if they are only couples having sex and if there are few scenes (as punishment in general) I will give him a good chance. (y)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks to both of you, I'm not a big fan of ntr either, however I think things should be clear, and I have no problem with a girlfriend and boyfriend having sex and the MC spies on them because he is a nosy :ROFLMAO:, my problem is When the MC has a girlfriend, crush or family member loosely and some guy or old pervert comes and steals it from you, it bothers me, but if they are only couples having sex and if there are few scenes (as punishment in general) I will give him a good chance. (y)
Most NTR is technically not NTR in this game... I.E. couple having sex like wife and husband he spies on, or girlfriend/boyfriend he encourages to get together (or not depending on your choices). There is also a rape sequence (orc on elf) also technically not NTR but I put under the avoid NTR option...

Do this have animations?
So far only 10 movie files... don't recall how many image animation sequences offhand.

Reactions: loikl and xapican

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Most NTR is technically not NTR in this game... I.E. couple having sex like wife and husband he spies on, or girlfriend/boyfriend he encourages to get together (or not depending on your choices). There is also a rape sequence (orc on elf) also technically not NTR but I put under the avoid NTR option...
Thanks, a fairly simple explanation that perfectly fulfills what I wanted to know, good luck. :LOL:(y)

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Thank you so much for doing this conversion. I had a head injury and rpgm elements will set off a major migraine. So I am unable to play the original which sucks because this game has some of the best pics of any game. the clarity and lighting is fantastic. so once again I thank you for taking the time to convert this over. Your effort is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Phalzyr

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Thank you so much for making this version, I've been playing the RPGM version for a straight 3 hours and keep running around like a headless chicken having no clue what am i supposed to do lol, my question is does this version has everything from the RPGM version minus the RPGM mode of course, for example if there is any scenes that we can only get from the RPGM version maybe?.

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I've been playing the RPGM version for a straight 3 hours and keep running around like a headless chicken having no clue what am i supposed to do lol, my question is does this version has everything from the RPGM version minus the RPGM mode of course, for example if there is any scenes that we can only get from the RPGM version maybe?.
from what I understand you get all the story and all the pics but none of the chicken catchin bs from rpgm. it turns it into a true KN . you can always see all the pics by ripping with un ren . bat to make sure you see them all. hope this help.

Reactions: shucia and Phalzyr

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Tried playing the original RPGM a few times and just didn't have the patience to run around everywhere so gave up every time. Thanks for doing this Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I've been playing the RPGM version for a straight 3 hours and keep running around like a headless chicken having no clue what am i supposed to do lol, my question is does this version has everything from the RPGM version minus the RPGM mode of course, for example if there is any scenes that we can only get from the RPGM version maybe?.
Yes it should have everything, but then I am only human so might have missed something but nobody mentioned anything to me yet :D When i make the first version of a game i tend to CUT/PASTE his text to mine (after major find replace command to make rpgm code to renpy code) and then look to see if anything "major" (I.E. ignore one liners random npc crap) is left to make sure i don't miss stuff.

Reactions: shucia

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
So, if I wanted to play a "Renpy version" of Farmer's Dreams in order to avoid all of the RPGM stuff (because I absolutely loathe RPGM), should I be playing this game, or Love Season?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So, if I wanted to play a "Renpy version" of Farmer's Dreams in order to avoid all of the RPGM stuff (because I absolutely loathe RPGM), should I be playing this game, or Love Season?
Love season is a different story... they are doing both... so play both?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Love Season is really high quality and everything is animated but it doesn't have much content right now, as expected from a dev working on multiple things at once. I'd say play Love Season and if you want more, play this as well. Original has been in development way longer.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
so does turning off NTR also make it so we can't date the girls that already have a partner/boyfriend
or
is it just to turn off the scenes where MC is watching others fuck and we can pursue the girls who already has a partner?

Earlier comments said it blocks MC being a voyeur but does it also block those girls path as well is what I wanna know

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
so does turning off NTR also make it so we can't date the girls that already have a partner/boyfriend
or
is it just to turn off the scenes where MC is watching others fuck and we can pursue the girls who already has a partner?

Earlier comments said it blocks MC being a voyeur but does it also block those girls path as well is what I wanna know
it does not block MC from dating those girls just seeing them fuck others...

Reactions: Scy7he

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
phalzyr just a little error on
day 14.rpy line 366
the call image should be call showu2("BrookeBeach35")
not call showu2("BrookeBeach33")
also line 421 should have call showu2("BrookeBeach44") [tho I think issues like these are more common and I managed to only realize these]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheKnightShadow
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes