Ren'Py Abandoned Farmer's Dreams Unofficial Ren'PY Port [R22] [Phalzyr]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Assuming i can figure out how to do them what gestures would you like to see?
Just the basic ones if anything like swipe right to skip/up for the menu etc. Since theres no quick menu when viewing gallery you're forced to click through everytime

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Since theres no quick menu when viewing gallery you're forced to click through everytime
AH, I never play on phone so didn't realize no qm during playback was an issue... forgot phone doesn't have right clicking... wonder if can put gesture for that... As mentioned i don't play on phone just test to see if it starts mostly... so not sure what nroms are... know a renpy game that uses all the norm gestures that i can see what norms are :D

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
AH, I never play on phone so didn't realize no qm during playback was an issue... forgot phone doesn't have right clicking... wonder if can put gesture for that... As mentioned i don't play on phone just test to see if it starts mostly... so not sure what nroms are... know a renpy game that uses all the norm gestures that i can see what norms are :D
Try

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I was wondering why i couldn't get it to decompile then saw who made it... The66 protects his code...
It's from DarkAssassin, probably if you ask him he could help or you could try

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So this update is roughly two scenes with some bug fixes... Found an old save file so only had to redo a few days... got coding prepped and starting on first scene :D

EDIT:
Just the basic ones if anything like swipe right to skip/up for the menu etc. Since theres no quick menu when viewing gallery you're forced to click through everytime
Tested on my phone and gestures worked :D

EDIT:
All but full version links for R22 are on OP... Will update those links and ask all to be mirrored once they are done uploading :D

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, some people consider any sex that Main character is the only male involved to be NTR... but your example is the best way to think of NTR IMO... Pretty much if you are trying to get the girl and they have sex with someone else. Some people really hate that :D
First of all, this game looks very good (I wanted to play it in rpgm but I left it for a while and better wait for it to come out), good job. (y)

I don't want to sound like the majority who complain about the NTR, I only have 2 questions if it's not a problem:

1.- The ntr in this game is that you see girls who already have a partner (husband, boyfriend, etc.) having sex (this is not ntr since they are a couple) or is it a single girl that you pretend and another guy has sex with her without you liking that (this is ntr)?:unsure:

2.- Is the game going to focus on this content or are they just some scenes scattered around the game (avoidable), I am not referring to a "path", but to some scenes in general?

It may be that this has already been explained in the original game but as I said I really could not see it in depth.:whistle:

P.S. I know you are not the original game dev but I think you can more or less clarify my doubt :LOL:.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how much NTR is there in this game?
Not much and most is avoidable, i also put an option in preferences now that skips non mc sex scenes...

First of all, this game looks very good (I wanted to play it in rpgm but I left it for a while and better wait for it to come out), good job. (y)

I don't want to sound like the majority who complain about the NTR, I only have 2 questions if it's not a problem:

1.- The ntr in this game is that you see girls who already have a partner (husband, boyfriend, etc.) having sex (this is not ntr since they are a couple) or is it a single girl that you pretend and another guy has sex with her without you liking that (this is ntr)?:unsure:

2.- Is the game going to focus on this content or are they just some scenes scattered around the game (avoidable), I am not referring to a "path", but to some scenes in general?

It may be that this has already been explained in the original game but as I said I really could not see it in depth.:whistle:

P.S. I know you are not the original game dev but I think you can more or less clarify my doubt :LOL:.
Thank you. 1. People define it differently, technically NTR is when a woman cheats on her man... though typically people see it as any girl the MC is interested in having sex with any other man is considered NTR (even if that is her man)
2. little NTR content in the game and most are instigated by menu choices, and I added option in pref to skip anything that isn't...

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes