Ren'Py Abandoned Farmer's Dreams Unofficial Ren'PY Port [R22] [Phalzyr]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Clob

Mar 21, 2018
maybe dont blast the music at 100% then immediately put a bunch of important unskippable info before you can even get to the settings page to change it

Reactions: paddyo73

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
maybe dont blast the music at 100% then immediately put a bunch of important unskippable info before you can even get to the settings page to change it
the splash screen volume starts at 70%

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
there is no animation in the game ?
yes some later in game mostly though one anim is right after finishing first quest, if you follow marcus... a short animation...

There are 10 actuall movies... don't recall off-hand how many image animations...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I put a link on OP for a patch that gives an option in menu to turn on/off NTR. this should skip all NTR scenes that don't have menu options and disable menu options taht lead to NTR... If i missed something let me know.
It also has the advance start function in it... NTR option is on both preference screen AND adv start screen. They are linked...

Garen

May 6, 2017
It was great. I thoroughly enjoyed all 19 days.

What's next though? Are there going to be regular updates in tandem with the original version's future updates?
I have no idea how extensive the process is of editing out the RPGM element in the game.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It was great. I thoroughly enjoyed all 19 days.

What's next though? Are there going to be regular updates in tandem with the original version's future updates?
I have no idea how extensive the process is of editing out the RPGM element in the game.
Thank you.

Yes, when I notice it has been updated (Doesn't hurt for someone to post on this thread "once" that it has)... I'll start work on it after noticing, if not in middle of something that need no distractions. Usually if on a project I can get to a good pausing point to work on an updated game within a few days, but sometimes I put it off if close to done with said project...

Depending on game how much time it takes for one update... Manila shaw's has been so short lately that it takes me a day of work onyl last couple. But typically a few days to a week for updated content then many hours to upload on my slow internet...

Garen

May 6, 2017
Thank you.

Yes, when I notice it has been updated (Doesn't hurt for someone to post on this thread "once" that it has)... I'll start work on it after noticing, if not in middle of something that need no distractions. Usually if on a project I can get to a good pausing point to work on an updated game within a few days, but sometimes I put it off if close to done with said project...

Depending on game how much time it takes for one update... Manila shaw's has been so short lately that it takes me a day of work onyl last couple. But typically a few days to a week for updated content then many hours to upload on my slow internet...
That sounds great. Ideally speaking, a <=1 week delay is a pretty sweet deal.

DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
unrelated to this game, but im tryna find a game and i forgot the name and who made it. all i can go off of is i know how it looks and its about a boy/guy moving to his, i believe, Aunt's and niece's farm and you can help the niece milk the cows and eventually help the aunt in the barn, but for a long time you can only look at her ass, after the first week you also go to school where there is a girl on the left on a bench that'll show you her pussy and then yells at you that you're a pervert and act innocent and like youre in the wrong, you also work towards getting into the all girls swimming club. its and rpgmaker game and everything about it is stuck in my head but i cant figure out the name of it. if anyone can help, thank you very much!

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
The android version not work. I just downloaded ND install on my android device.when open application it closed after show renpy logo? Any help?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The android version not work. I just downloaded ND install on my android device.when open application it closed after show renpy logo? Any help?
It works on my android 10 phone as well... Does it give any kind of error the second+ time you try to run it?

So, can someone tell me if this version is very different from the renpy game that the original developer makes?
I believe the love season page says how it is diferent from there RPGM version. Different story line some characters missing some added etc..

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
Can we get another form of download except Mega? Because in many countries, you can't download Mega properly as it has a permanent cap without buying plans, etc. Appreciate it if possible!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can we get another form of download except Mega? Because in many countries, you can't download Mega properly as it has a permanent cap without buying plans, etc. Appreciate it if possible!
waiting on mods to mirror, easter and all they are slower than normal

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
It works on my android 10 phone as well... Does it give any kind of error the second+ time you try to run it?

I believe the love season page says how it is diferent from there RPGM version. Different story line some characters missing some added etc..
I

Well Following thing happened every time I start game

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Just went thru it all, it worked flawlessly man, great job! I wouldn't be able to experience this game without you as I always abandon RPGM after a while. Really man, thank you very much for this port.

Now I'm curious to see if there are other ports out there worth checking out since I usually just skip RPGM games without even considering the download, I didn't know porting to renpy like this was a thing.

Reactions: Phalzyr
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes