Ren'Py Abandoned Farmer's Dreams Unofficial Ren'PY Port [R22] [Phalzyr]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
You have an in-game Walkthrough
The walkthrough in the game that is built in, it's specifically for the NTR route? Apologies but just confirming, because I assume there is non-NTR content as well that the walkthrough could lead to. Appreciate the help!

Reactions: VOi.D

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
does anyone know if there is any other ntr scene than with darius (4 in all)? (and the orc). The in-game walkthrought does not show the NTR path.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
does anyone know if there is any other ntr scene than with darius (4 in all)? (and the orc). The in-game walkthrought does not show the NTR path.
I did make a patch for this, Advanced Start Patch/NTR Option patch: MEGA that will be part of any future versions. If set in options to off it'll not show those scenes...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I did make a patch for this, Advanced Start Patch/NTR Option patch: MEGA that will be part of any future versions. If set in options to off it'll not show those scenes...
Wait there was a way to see the lady but avoid she getting fucked by the orc? I liked her, and that guy destroyed her! it would have been nice to avoid it.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
It is possible to add it to android?
If not it's cool buddy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What for an NTR ?? Now I am speechless Is something like that in this game ?? because I didn´t notice

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So let me get this straight if I walk on my Neighbours going at it in the comunity area of the building it is NTR !! because i like the Neighbours girl ....

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It is possible to add it to android?
If not it's cool buddy
I was going to do so in future releases as it'd be part of it. How often does orig dev update? I thought it'd be soon enough I'd just wait till then since it was just a minor patch... I'll see if i can update android today and upload it..

So let me get this straight if I walk on my Neighbours going at it in the comunity area of the building it is NTR !! because i like the Neighbours girl ....
Yeah, some people consider any sex that Main character is the only male involved to be NTR... but your example is the best way to think of NTR IMO... Pretty much if you are trying to get the girl and they have sex with someone else. Some people really hate that :D

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Can you plz plz plz make Zombie's retreat Ren'py version?
They recently uploaded a part II which again is RPMG and unplayable in MAC.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Nope didn't notice it was out thank you. I'm sure I can update my version just won't be able to start for a couple days...
It was release almost a month ago surprisingly for patreons, on a side note will gestures be fixed for android next update?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes