Amazonja

Dec 9, 2018
There are a couple of titjob scenes with Bardie (which allows Monica to eat in the kitchen - eventually Betty will block you from the kitchen and you have to talk with Bardie again), a new scene at Steve's office where Betty comes when Monica's sucking his dick and he fucks her in the ass while Monica is under the desk (you get a voucher to eat at the hotel), the 2 new photoshoots (where she can be a good girl with Biff afterwards) and then Melanie returning. I think that's it.
how can i get the 2 new Photoshoots? Biff say's it's the others Girl's turn

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I have played the Ep1, and to me, this is a game with excellent graphics, but extremelly time-consuming: a lot of tedious game mechanics as changing clothes, or the need of touching all the objects to obtain some information, that is not relevant the 90% of the times, or to get the scene advance. Not to talk about a lot of irrelevant dialogues. And the worst thing is that after spending hours with the game, nothing really kinky happens to the MC. This game is a tease.
What your classification of kinks
too me she is kinky enough well some scene prove that (at the gym while she watch betty, she get public humiliation from her former staff(melanie, biff, steve, dick, bardie), she practice submission sex with dick secretary and melanie even she agree to give two guy bj at the restroom for $1k, she will get used to liking the same gender as she is)
My question is: Does this game continue like that during Ep2? Something kinky happens to Monica that justifies the time of reading a lot of irrelevant conversations and deambuling around by clicking objects? Does she start having some kind of perverted desires, start liking men, women, pets, or, I don´t know, does she does something sexual?

Thanks in advance.
maybe when she too often accept to become subject of blackmailing her mental and body will get used liking sex even from the same gender, i'm not a fan of beastility and i hope there will be no beastility in this game even if the game developer making one i hope it can be avoided

fuck steve, I done my playthrough without any sex shit, not gonna let that wrinkled bastard get anywhere near
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: lol, it's only in the game that old man can have sex like a teen, he can sex while standing without worrying with his back :ROFLMAO:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
This game is awesome. Congratulations to the people in charge of this. only that I have little observation and it is that as corruption was filling up my dear Monica was giving in because even when that old pervert is fucking her she continues with that unwavering mind or in any of the other situations she does not yield so easy or it just does not give in and I have corruption in 980. The game seems perfect to me and I hope the next one who fucks her will be former chauffeur Fred.
And one question, how do I get the scene where Betty arrives at the office of that old pervert !?

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
So i think i'm finished with the game now?
Here's my current progress, Please tell me if i missed something.

No Cheat.
Money = 600$
Corruption = 1000
Decent Girl.

• Last Scene •
1. Bardie - Wants a Dinner Burger.
2. Betty - Fuck by Steve at the Office.
3. Biff - Every Time i take photoshoot.
4. Alex - Asking to remove underwear after last photoshoot but rejected.
5. Melanie - Saw her "mark".
6. Officemates - Saw them all 1 or more times.
7. Streetguys - I think i saw 3 different scenes each guy?
8. The Guy in Black still hate to see the Chest. I dunno. Maybe i'm missing the progress here.
Ey bro how i get these two scenes with bardie and betty cause i reached the level 6 with both but nothing happen after that

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Why is everything in russian even though I set it us English..
P.S this is after I downloaded the gallery mod

AKA101

May 11, 2017
how can i get the fist scene with steve
If you mean first sex scene then I think you have to wait for betty to tell you about guest coming so you need to be there. It take 2 visits from steve(and i think betty relationship or progress should be high)

Blob

May 7, 2017
What exactly am I supposed to do to access the new content?
Unless I'm missing something I have everyone at max level (except for the 2 girls at the gym, dunno how to progress them) and Alex (who is stuck at 66/100)

Things I haven't seen yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: nevermind, figured it out, had to talk to ralph again

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Unless I'm missing something I have everyone at max level (except for the 2 girls at the gym, dunno how to progress them) and Alex (who is stuck at 66/100)

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
Cannot save .. crash for some reason, folder in place but still not allow ..

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
EP2-v0.6-720p
Mon Jul 29 10:28:14 2019

kat777

Dec 24, 2017

edit: nevermind, figured it out, had to talk to ralph again
who is ralph and where is he ?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes