Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
Agreed... for Monica having sex would have been punishment enough, she literally despised doing it... the only reason I am letting her get fucked so far, is that the dudes arent that disgusting, and I want her to learn to like it... she is too hot too not like getting fucked whether by male or female !

However if its ever Fred's turn, fuck him... I hope he can be avoided... rapist asshole... I cant believe I ever felt bad for him in the original RPGM version... (then again in that version he was a cool guy, and Monica was a fucking monster)...

Also I hope the damn "Animal Ranch" shit always just stays as a looming shadow of a "bad end"... I dont want to see content based on that crap... I want once Monica enjoys sex, to start using it as a weapon to climb back up, and punish all the fuckboys and petty bitches that were kicking her while she was down.... Shame my perfect ending was already smashed to pieces (Monica x Melanie rule the city in a nicer way)... since Melanie got broken by that fucktard detective... he better be killable in the future !!
Can u give me the orginal rpgm link

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
So how much is there othr than bardie and melaine returning ...is there anymore and is there any new fucking monica
There are a couple of titjob scenes with Bardie (which allows Monica to eat in the kitchen - eventually Betty will block you from the kitchen and you have to talk with Bardie again), a new scene at Steve's office where Betty comes when Monica's sucking his dick and he fucks her in the ass while Monica is under the desk (you get a voucher to eat at the hotel), the 2 new photoshoots (where she can be a good girl with Biff afterwards) and then Melanie returning. I think that's it.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
First of all.. she wasnt that much of a bitch.. second.. when she was on top of the world, she didnt want to have sex.. so yea
Well that depend on choices you make with her, in my game she spilled dye on the floor and kept her maid working through the nights, planned to sue the neighbor for a ridiculous amount and humiliated those two girls at the office plus her lawyer, not to mention how she behaved at the gas-station threatening to get that girl fired. And that is just in the first day or so.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2017
So i think i'm finished with the game now?
Here's my current progress, Please tell me if i missed something.

No Cheat.
Money = 600$
Corruption = 1000
Decent Girl.

• Last Scene •
1. Bardie - Wants a Dinner Burger.
2. Betty - Fuck by Steve at the Office.
3. Biff - Every Time i take photoshoot.
4. Alex - Asking to remove underwear after last photoshoot but rejected.
5. Melanie - Saw her "mark".
6. Officemates - Saw them all 1 or more times.
7. Streetguys - I think i saw 3 different scenes each guy?
8. The Guy in Black still hate to see the Chest. I dunno. Maybe i'm missing the progress here.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
If I start a fresh game beginning of episode 2 with the latest update of the game on page one are all of the endless loops You can get caught in gone now?.

Also, exactly how many routes through the game are there for Monica? and what are they named? and does anyone have a walkthrough for each route?

One last thing I promise lol, does anyone have a save for the new game that is fully finished with max stats? and which route is it on?

Thanks in advance,
Brittany

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
So i think i'm finished with the game now?
Here's my current progress, Please tell me if i missed something.

No Cheat.
Money = 600$
Corruption = 1000
Decent Girl.

• Last Scene •
1. Bardie - Wants a Dinner Burger.
2. Betty - Fuck by Steve at the Office.
3. Biff - Every Time i take photoshoot.
4. Alex - Asking to remove underwear after last photoshoot but rejected.
5. Melanie - Saw her "mark".
6. Officemates - Saw them all 1 or more times.
7. Streetguys - I think i saw 3 different scenes each guy?
8. The Guy in Black still hate to see the Chest. I dunno. Maybe i'm missing the progress here.
So only steve fucks monica till now

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
is there a cheat for corruption?
cheat for corruption?
here you go
Here's the cheat code
Press and hold Shift key + o until debug menu pop out from the screen
Type this
$money = 100000000
$corruption = 950 (max 1000)
$monicaEated = 1 (Case sensitive to skip eating, type 0 to set monica hunger)
$monicaKitchenForbidden = 0 (To access kitchen, type 1 to restrict monica to enter kitchen)
$bettyHere = 0 (to be able go out with governess outfit, and eat in the kitchen)
$bitchmeterValue = 10 ( 0 - 50 is shy girl , 100-200 decent girl, 1000 descendant from hell)

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone knows how to extract images from image.rpa properly? I tried with rpaextractor and unren, but i can't open the extracted JPG.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I have played the Ep1, and to me, this is a game with excellent graphics, but extremelly time-consuming: a lot of tedious game mechanics as changing clothes, or the need of touching all the objects to obtain some information, that is not relevant the 90% of the times, or to get the scene advance. Not to talk about a lot of irrelevant dialogues. And the worst thing is that after spending hours with the game, nothing really kinky happens to the MC. This game is a tease.

My question is: Does this game continue like that during Ep2? Something kinky happens to Monica that justifies the time of reading a lot of irrelevant conversations and deambuling around by clicking objects? Does she start having some kind of perverted desires, start liking men, women, pets, or, I don´t know, does she does something sexual?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Eldar and Blayo
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes