• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
tried multiple time the last photoshoot but i still have the same answer,i cant go further my corruption is 850.
is that the end of the photoshoot?
My corruption is 1000 and it doesn't allow it. It may have to do with raising Alex up. I'm stuck at 66 with alex right now.
Ok, cheated used rpatool and looked nope can't go further than that.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
If i remember correctly you have to go somewhere(I think steve office) before you can access clothing store. She says I have to buy some nice clothes
If you don't have the red dress and you gave the blow job at the pool. You need to go to lawyers office check if she got paid. Then she decides to go to steve and realizes she needs to go to clothing store. Then go to clothing store.

If you already have the red dress and that message shows up you need to go back and don't click on Mr. Robber and don't ask about how he knows steve. Or you will just be hosed.

Krudener

Aug 22, 2017
Can't get a photoshoots in Office, there is only a dialogue about the disappearance of Melanie.What to do?

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Is episode 1 1080 quality? because i saw on the main website there's patreon 1080 quality download so i'm wondering if this is 1080 or 720
Also the mod is it for 720 or 1080 or it doesn't matter?

fergz

Jun 19, 2019
Finished v0.6, game is great, probably one of the best out there. Maybe a bit too much grind for my taste, but it's alright. I hate to say it, but I really hope that in the end Monica will somehow get back everything and take revenge. I didn't like her at first, but now I just feel bad.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
I have same problem
It's not a problem the content hasn't been added. Looking at my previous post I didn't make that clear enough. I unpacked the images and looked through them there is no images of the panties being taken off during the photoshoot at all at least not yet.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I play 720 version i dont know if they will work on 1080
sorry to ask but do you have good route monica save file?
The only way I use to corrupt Monica is by working at the dirty streets i finished the game not fucking with Steve nor did i suck his dick i bought the dress i didn't sucked his dick and i don't show my body to Biff because i didn't force models i can give you my safe file if you want Monica is a shy girl in my gameplay i just finished this new update
i'll be gratefull if you share your save file

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
The only way I use to corrupt Monica is by working at the dirty streets i finished the game not fucking with Steve nor did i suck his dick i bought the dress i didn't sucked his dick and i don't show my body to Biff because i didn't force models i can give you my safe file if you want Monica is a shy girl in my gameplay i just finished this new update
Nah its alright.. Ehm can you just help me out and explain how do I "open" the next photoshoots after I spoke with Melanie.. IfI ask for a job, Biff rejects me and I cant do one with Alex.. So what do I do?

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
So where is the fun in that. I think you would be better ogf playing sims

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I'm playing the 720p version of Ep1 and when I try to save I get an error message. Is that version broken? I am still early in the game, but not being able to save would be a real bummer. Can anyone offer a fix or solution?

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
How did you bought the dress? I can't access the clothing store
I got it with the 50% discount i got 50 dollars just by showing naked breast to the guy with the black shirt you need to go to Steve office Monica with say i can't go dressed like this and the objective will appear that writes find normal clothing

Nhilintra

Mar 15, 2019
I have a kind of a problem, When i go to the Hotel with the ticket i got from Steve "I think" i got a crash as i get asked what i want to eat. Is it already fixed or not?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes