Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
The only way I use to corrupt Monica is by working at the dirty streets i finished the game not fucking with Steve nor did i suck his dick i bought the dress i didn't sucked his dick and i don't show my body to Biff because i didn't force models i can give you my safe file if you want Monica is a shy girl in my gameplay i just finished this new update
Share the working in street save pls

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Drawn and quartered, or Roman blade slide... Slow hanging where you draw them up from the ground rather than have them drop suddenly. They feel their feet lift and they tend to kick and swing till the rope tightens slowly the hole time they know they are going to die. It can take from minutes to days for them to die. The indian's had some good ideas as well rap them in fresh cow hide and set them out in the sung to dry the cow hide shrinks and pretty much shoves their guts out both ends and suffocates them to death very slowly. Stick them in the ground with only their head out right next to an ants nest. I can list off a few thousand ways to kill someone really long and painful. Everything from stappling them to a board or tree slow roasting.
Ehmm.. ok dude.. FBI Agent

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok when i get back i will compress again and re upload, thanks for letting me know
Done new compress uploaded check and see if there are still any problems :)
Dont know what you did, but you fixed the problem, your awesome !!
screenshot0001.png
No more ugly black boxes !! Hurrah !!

Reactions: playb0y44

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
First of all.. she wasnt that much of a bitch.. second.. when she was on top of the world, she didnt want to have sex.. so yea
Agreed... for Monica having sex would have been punishment enough, she literally despised doing it... the only reason I am letting her get fucked so far, is that the dudes arent that disgusting, and I want her to learn to like it... she is too hot too not like getting fucked whether by male or female !

However if its ever Fred's turn, fuck him... I hope he can be avoided... rapist asshole... I cant believe I ever felt bad for him in the original RPGM version... (then again in that version he was a cool guy, and Monica was a fucking monster)...

Also I hope the damn "Animal Ranch" shit always just stays as a looming shadow of a "bad end"... I dont want to see content based on that crap... I want once Monica enjoys sex, to start using it as a weapon to climb back up, and punish all the fuckboys and petty bitches that were kicking her while she was down.... Shame my perfect ending was already smashed to pieces (Monica x Melanie rule the city in a nicer way)... since Melanie got broken by that fucktard detective... he better be killable in the future !!

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Agreed... for Monica having sex would have been punishment enough, she literally despised doing it... the only reason I am letting her get fucked so far, is that the dudes arent that disgusting, and I want her to learn to like it... she is too hot too not like getting fucked whether by male or female !

However if its ever Fred's turn, fuck him... I hope he can be avoided... rapist asshole... I cant believe I ever felt bad for him in the original RPGM version... (then again in that version he was a cool guy, and Monica was a fucking monster)...

Also I hope the damn "Animal Ranch" shit always just stays as a looming shadow of a "bad end"... I dont want to see content based on that crap... I want once Monica enjoys sex, to start using it as a weapon to climb back up, and punish all the fuckboys and petty bitches that were kicking her while she was down.... Shame my perfect ending was already smashed to pieces (Monica x Melanie rule the city in a nicer way)... since Melanie got broken by that fucktard detective... he better be killable in the future !!
does she have sex with anyone so far?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
So where is the fun in that. I think you would be better ogf playing sims
i have fourth route now, one i'm playing fallen route where monica become a slt, and second one i'm currently playing good route without ever working on the street just doing some photoshot and play like a shy girl to make this thing is possible i'm doing money cheat, third this one i get it from Walter250 shy monica and working at the street, fourth i'm playing as a lesbian bitch but without ever fck*g with steve, or to have sck*g some dck at the hotel and in a clothing store

i'm sure there is already plenty of combination that will shape your unique monica and to play your own story

here is money cheat
Press and hold shift then pres o until in-game console pop out
type this
$money = 100000000
then press enter
but when you buy kebab both of money number and images are missing i suppose that there's a bug in game which you can't have money more than 9999 or not yet implemented by the dev

Reactions: ggreninjagg

JohnSmith80

Jun 19, 2019
Is there ending for Chapter 2? If so, where at? Also, are the 3 dresses to unlock for Alex photoshoot, the 3 empty slots?

Tzen

Aug 21, 2017
Is there ending for Chapter 2? If so, where at? Also, are the 3 dresses to unlock for Alex photoshoot, the 3 empty slots?

Nope, not finished yet, and no dresses, I do not know if he's gonna make another chapter, I think he will only update this one frequentely.

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018

Can u give me the orginal rpgm link

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes