Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
*watches the test photoshoot*
Holy shit, are you guys trying to make me feel sorry for Vicky? She tries to kickdown the door to the modeling industry and just breaks her foot in the process. Poor, little brat pulls sour faces after being repeatedly told how trash she is, failing to even hold a candle in the sexiness department to a dressed Melanie.
It’s not evening yet, I hope she could success in it) ofc Melanie would have a lot things to do for that

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
I finished Episode 2, and Episode 3 is making me answer questions to see what happened in previous episodes. I tried moving the save file over form Episode 2 to Episode 3 but it still won't work. It will not allow me to pick up form Marcus' training. What do I do?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So I have found out that the L7 team has announced they are working on a second new game which will be called "Breeze Of Passion". Too those unaware L7 is Decent Monkey's Steam friendly identity. He is already producing "Milfs of Sunville" under this banner and will now be making a current third game. I knew something was up with this Fashion Business update and I think it's reasonable to say that this new game has affected the production of ep4v1.

Now in the patreon post that was shared in the "Milfs Of Sunville" thread here, they promised that the new game would not delay the continuing production of MOS. Clearly we can guess which games production has and is going to be affected by this. Guess we will have to wait and see if ep4v1 is going to be the norm going forward.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
MILFs of Sunville: Season 1 is completed so let's see what DecentMonkey has learned about storytelling :)

Last edited:

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Heya,

I vaguely remember playing this game about 2 years ago, and I remember someone posting that in there game they had Monica as a hooker with her own apartment, and I want to have that scenario, and so I tried and tried and tried, and could not get it, and so I asked if I could get a copy of that save game ep1, nearly a year later my hard drive died and Im just now getting around back to this game, and Ive been trying to find that post cause I hate repeating myself, but I cant seem to find that post, if someone has that scenario, by any chance I could get a copy of that sav game, please?

thanx in advance

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
So I have found out that the L7 team has announced they are working on a second new game which will be called "Breeze Of Passion". Too those unaware L7 is Decent Monkey's Steam friendly identity. He is already producing "Milfs of Sunville" under this banner and will now be making a current third game. I knew something was up with this Fashion Business update and I think it's reasonable to say that this new game has affected the production of ep4v1.

Now in the patreon post that was shared in the "Milfs Of Sunville" thread here, they promised that the new game would not delay the continuing production of MOS. Clearly we can guess which games production has and is going to be affected by this. Guess we will have to wait and see if ep4v1 is going to be the norm going forward.
Isn't Decent Monkey himself admitted that it would be smart for him to abandon Fashion Business and concentrate on other things (other games, it seems)?
I think that is the reason why Ep.4 is going to be the last one. And that's why the last update was lackluster. He can make more money by selling other games on Steam, than from his Fashion Business Patreon account. And so he is going to concetrate his attention on those two other games.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Isn't Decent Monkey himself admitted that it would be smart for him to abandon Fashion Business and concentrate on other things (other games, it seems)?
I think that is the reason why Ep.4 is going to be the last one. And that's why the last update was lackluster. He can make more money by selling other games on Steam, than from his Fashion Business Patreon account. And so he is going to concetrate his attention on those two other games.
well all good things have ab end
but you can still count around 2 years to the game are finished

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
well all good things have ab end
but you can still count around 2 years to the game are finished
You clearly haven't played ep4v1. If that is to be the future of this game, then let it die now with some dignity. Two more years of content of ep4v1 quality would be good for no one.

Fashion Business has of now 1566 patreons. If v2 of ep4 is as poor as v1 that number surely will drop. I know for a fact it will drop by 1.

Edit: Looking back at this post I think I was extremely unfair and it doesn't really represent my thoughts of the game going forward. The content of ep4v1 was fine, it was the quantity of content that I really have a problem with. This earlier post better represents my opinion of the update. https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-4-v1-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-10828536
I wont delete the post because some have quoted it but I just want to clarify I don't believe the game should die if the size of ep4v1 becomes the norm. I will just either stop or lessen my support.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3nterprise

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It’s not evening yet, I hope she could success in it) ofc Melanie would have a lot things to do for that
I realized I play this game for Melanie, Claire and then Monica lol. Of course I can't wait to see Vicky get her just desserts lol. It would be awesome to see Melanie take down Vicky after all the crap Vicky has put her through. Think I'm going to wait until July/August to pick this game up again I like updates that take some time to get through versus a mini unsatisfying update.

Without a certification from you or/and Stan of gogogo you have to see this update, I'm waiting :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851 and Ostego

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I realized I play this game for Melanie, Claire and then Monica lol. Of course I can't wait to see Vicky get her just desserts lol. It would be awesome to see Melanie take dowut i n Vicky after all the crap Vicky has put her through. Think I'm going to wait until July/August to pick this game up again I like updates that take some time to get through versus a mini unsatisfying update.

Without a certification from you or/and Stan of gogogo you have to see this update, I'm waiting :p
i`ll be cruel, but i don`t want any happy end for M&M`s as main ending)
btw Vicky could be good topmanager for FB magasine. She has skills, not only beaty and warm mouth for that))

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Lol, why is everybody so mad about this episode? It had no Julia content which is already a huge plus and to be honest, I think this was one of the best photoshoots by far, especially since it was not with Monica again, but with Melanie being humiliated. The other scenes were nothing special, but not really terrible either.

Also the Phillip basements scenes are fairly unspectecular but let's be real here: How brutal can it ever go as long as this game is hosted on patreon? I think even Farm 13 will never be fully displayed. We can probably be happy if we get some nice pictures for imagination in the epilogue which indicate some kinky stuff, but all in all I wouldn't go to crazy about all of this.

I miss some more piss scenes though. The Melanie piss humiliation party with Victoria was my absolute favorite scene in all of the game.

Reactions: pr0n and wildride69

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Lol, why is everybody so mad about this episode? It had no Julia content which is already a huge plus and to be honest, I think this was one of the best photoshoots by far, especially since it was not with Monica again, but with Melanie being humiliated. The other scenes were nothing special, but not really terrible either.

Also the Phillip basements scenes are fairly unspectecular but let's be real here: How brutal can it ever go as long as this game is hosted on patreon? I think even Farm 13 will never be fully displayed. We can probably be happy if we get some nice pictures for imagination in the epilogue which indicate some kinky stuff, but all in all I wouldn't go to crazy about all of this.

I miss some more piss scenes though. The Melanie piss humiliation party with Victoria was my absolute favorite scene in all of the game.
v1 should had 3 months development cycle for full scenes. in every quest there are problems.

Reactions: wildride69
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes