thealjey

Nov 15, 2020
You guys can play Special Request or High-Rise Climb while waiting the current update to drop here. They have similar stories, especially SP.

The hero can try these if s/he hasn't already, and give us the update :) I'd say it's a fair trade.
I absolutely loved "Special Request". In some ways it was even better for me than FB.
Do you know of any other games like that?

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, how can you deactivate the stupid mommy so that Monica can always speak to the customers? And no longer observed?! And that old mommy won't bother me either.

Best via cheat mod?!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm not mad about the content, I'm just disappointed with the amount of content in ep4v1. I've given my thoughts on the update in this previous post https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-4-v1-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-10828536
As the linked post shows I agree that there was some good content and setup for the future. My main gripe is as a supporter of the game I feel I was ripped off to some degree by this update and if the amount of content from this update becomes the standard, I will stop supporting and wait for it to be shared.

If the next updates continue as before with 2000+ renders in a couple of months then I will keep supporting the game.
I hear you. I understand and I agree....mostly. Why?

I felt the exact same way on the last update, that's why. From what I gather Decent-Monkey and the FB team seem to be on a regular release schedule that has these mini updates. They are small updates and to me and you apparently they are unsatisfying to say the least. Yes I am a PATREON subscriber myself.

I have played quite a few other AVN games hosted here on F95 and I watch for my favorites update schedule, most updates do not happen this timely and regularly. I realized I was just as disappointed with the last update as it was quite short BUT (in my opinion) the best games here with good size updates take time ( I would guess 5 to 6 months) for a hefty update.

This FB update I haven't even bothered to download it. I try to avoid the spoilers but I like you want to be able to immerse myself in the world of FB again in a satisfying way. So my guess is I will probably pick this game up again in July/August/September and then I will have at least 3 mini updates to enjoy vs these mini updates.

Think about games like https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/ I would argue this is probably the pinnacle in AVN games and it was last updated at the end of 2022. Fashion Business is on Par and in some ways better than BADIK (IMO) but they put out these unsatisfying mini updates that you and I hate.

or https://f95zone.to/threads/cyberslayers-v0-4-maelion.57625/ It is nowhere near as popular as FB or BADIK but I love it and the story telling and game play is fun, Maelion sets our expectations properly no BS mini updates, he says expect the next update in July/August and I have no reason to doubt him.

Some people like this mini updates and to each their own, I prefer to have my expectations set properly and receive a good size update.

So I am not canceling my Patreon I am just resetting my expectations to a more realistic level, plus I like the people doing the bug testing for me so when the big updates come I have less bugs to deal with.

(Grammar is atrocious but I don't feel like fixing the above atm. I hope I get my point across though.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
hey guys made this fashion business gif, but it could be better, if your interested i can make another one for you fans of the game. just send me your favorite compressed image to use and ill put it together and have something done by the end of the weekend. not sure if the mod will let you send them to me here in this thread, so you can send them to me in private if you want.
DFRFBezgif.com-optimize.gif

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It is kind of sad that Fashion Business is slowly being abandoned for this -

Looks horrible, to be honest. As generic and as it can be. There are probably one hundred such games. Maybe it is all right for Steam and any crap is bought in droves there....
generic can attract ppls

• Sad

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
to many cartoons +
japanese style games

come again when you know how to search :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lol, it's not a question of search skill, but the inflexibility of existing tags. there is no separate tag "japanese style games" or "cartoon" on f95 and you can only reduce the probability of them showing up with some exceptions like "2dcg" and "2dgame". Adding the prefix VN in this case makes no sense, because in this case, we are deprived of displaying at least Fashion Business in the filtering results. There is a "japanese game" tag, but given that there are only 3 such games according to these criteria, it can be neglected. In any case you won't be able to exclude usual western VN games made within RenPy based on Japanese 3D engines like Honey Select1/2.

Additionally, you can add a blackmail tag, but the number of games resulting from adding this tag will be many times smaller, so it makes no sense. In general, if everything is set up, it will turn out something like this.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha...notags=736,1507,2214/prefixes=3,7/sort=rating

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

Elliot0815

Mar 18, 2018
Hi, is it possible to use the 1080p savegames of EP3 V15 for the EP3 720p?
I have tried to copy them, some are shown but when i try to load them, there are several error messages and the game crashes. If I am doing something wrong or there is a trick, it would nice to share details, thanks.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi, is it possible to use the 1080p savegames of EP3 V15 for the EP3 720p?
I have tried to copy them, some are shown but when i try to load them, there are several error messages and the game crashes. If I am doing something wrong or there is a trick, it would nice to share details, thanks.
See FAQ 1.5.13

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I finished Ep.4 v1 and I have some questions:

- I understand what Victoria is blackmailing Melanie with, but what exactly will Victoria's blackmail against Monica be about? There's no answer in v1. She's famous again, she's now a head of Fashion Magazine with Biff's salary, she can afford 10 ties for Dick.

- I wonder if Monica's repeated visits to Tiffany, interesting only for lovers of lesbian sex, are the best option for the plot. Since EP4 is called "Choices and Consequences", I'd like to see in the future what happens when Tiffany reveals Monica's compromising videos.

- and the third and most important question:
Why does Dev allow me to download the development version of the game from Patreon page? Standard 720p ver, definitely development pre-test version, still with bugs (deleted bathing scene in slums apartment, black screen when clicking on Melanie's place in dressing room)
And worst of all, the game with an open gallery!!!!!
THIS happened AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ep3 v16 I also downloaded with the gallery open). It's really annoying.

Era, can you make the next update without unordered gifts? ;)

Inspired by your earlier post, I have a better idea.
DecentMonkey shouldn't have ended the game on EP4. Instead, after completing the first ending, eg. sending Monica to the Farm, he should stop. Then he should start creating Fashion Business GOLD, the best adult game on Patreon, the kind he wanted to create when he started this project.
And in the meantime, release every few months new episodes with only Melanie, Claire and Victoria. I'm sure we won't get bored waiting for Monica's return (with a tattoo on her neck) :)
It's hard to catch all the bugs at the beginning of the next part ;) DM is already aware of it

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'll be cruel, but i don`t want any happy end for M&M`s as main ending)
btw Vicky could be good top manager for FB magazine. She has skills, not only beaty and warm mouth for that))
Tough to make everyone happy, I would like to see Claire become a main character caught up in the Victoria blackmail the same as Melanie. To see Claire go from where she started to a bathroom/living room table scene like Melanie would make this game 10 stars imo.

In the end I'm hoping their are multiple ending with variations on Happy, Cruel etc. Of course in all of them I want Victoria to end up on a Farm lol.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
It's hard to catch all the bugs at the beginning of the next part ;) DM is already aware of it
It's ok, these are non-critical bugs :).
As for the unlocked gallery, I've done a few tests. When I start EP4 with questions, everything is fine, but when I try to load save from EP3 v16, the gallery is immediately unlocked.
The conclusion is clear: my saves are infected with virus, a gallery unlocker virus (VID-GU-FB_EP3-2023) :sick:

I think I need help but I'm wondering how to securely send my save to DecentMonkey...

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
It's ok, these are non-critical bugs :).
As for the unlocked gallery, I've done a few tests. When I start EP4 with questions, everything is fine, but when I try to load save from EP3 v16, the gallery is immediately unlocked.
The conclusion is clear: my saves are infected with virus, a gallery unlocker virus (VID-GU-FB_EP3-2023) :sick:

I think I need help but I'm wondering how to securely send my save to DecentMonkey...
I think the DM has already read your message;)

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes