qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I think 2 potential buyers in steam is too little for a "lurking dev" to want to do something like that. :KEK:
Maybe. I don't know the market. But since such, let's be honest now, mediocre games such as MILFs of Sunville are sold like hot cakes on Steam (at least I'm told so), then maybe there are more than two who will buy such a game. Probably much more. Not to mention, thousands of extremely bad games are sold there every day, including those horrible puzzle games with AI-generated pictures.

What I'm sure about is that developing such a game consisting of already-made renders and most of the story won't take nearly as much time as creating a completely new game. My guess is that it would take no more than a few weeks. I'm no Decent Monkey nor an expert on selling games, but if I were the developer, I would consider such a possibility.

Reactions: EraRamp

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, is there a way to unlock the full gallery for EP3? There's too much missing in my game, don't think I'll manage to get everything.

As for EP4, I'm missing the 2nd picture of "Office" and the last one of the Photoshoot (an Extra option apparently), can someone tell me how to get them? Thanks!

edmundus

May 19, 2017
need a help.. do you know how to finish/triger the "working for mommy: servicing the technician" quest?? thanks..

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
How do I get to the good ending of Episode 2? Do I have to play episode 1 again to get it? I know the good ending is with Dick, but it doesn't work even though I politely answered all the questions.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
How is the revenge patch not done ? I literally waited a year for this.

Last edited:

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Hi.
On Episode 3, Monica went to the gym with the bimbos and now Betty doesn't invite her on Tuesday and Thursday to go to the gym it seems.
As such, I'm not sure how to finish "Fresh fruits for husband" as it happens after the visit to the gym ?
Am I missing something?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
there is no end in eps2 since the game continue in eps3 and 4
read the FAQ
I know that the game does not end with episode 2. I had already played through episode 3 to version 9, but since I lost my old save game, I had to start all over again. And because episode 4 is the last episode. After a year break I felt like playing again. I seem to remember that there is an alternate good ending in episode 2 where Monica and Dick get married. In episode 1 there is also an alternate good ending when Monica always stays nice,

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I know that the game does not end with episode 2. I had already played through episode 3 to version 9, but since I lost my old save game, I had to start all over again. And because episode 4 is the last episode. After a year break I felt like playing again. I seem to remember that there is an alternate good ending in episode 2 where Monica and Dick get married. In episode 1 there is also an alternate good ending when Monica always stays nice,
What exactly the 8 promised endings of the final ep4 will be, we don't know, but in ep3 simply no alternate good endings like the ones you mentioned. Unless, of course, you count this ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I'm not sure it can be considered a happy ending (at least until the developer makes it a full-fledged storyline or special DLC for FB fans). ;)

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
What exactly the 8 promised endings of the final ep4 will be, we don't know, but in ep3 simply no alternate good endings like the ones you mentioned. Unless, of course, you count this ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I'm not sure it can be considered a happy ending (at least until the developer makes it a full-fledged storyline or special DLC for FB fans). ;)
I didn't mean episode 3, I meant episode 2.

I see it more as a bad ending.
But it could also be that I'm wrong. Anyway, I have such a memory of seeing that scene on my first pass through. I seem to remember it was about Dick's tie. When Monica didn't make fun of Dick's tie, Dick helped her without asking for anything and in return Monica married him. But since no one knows, I probably got it mixed up with another game. It was also a very long time ago, so I may well be misremembering.

Thank you very much.

Reactions: Stan5851

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
look at previeus page from me
Thanks for the help!

But in EP4, the scene 2 in "Office" is exactly the same as scene 1 (seems like the game take in consideration the choice I made instead of showing me the other path, it did the same thing w/ some scenes in EP3) and the last scene of the photoshoot (Extra) makes me do the photoshoot from the beginning and I don't know what I missed.

Nothing can be done about the office scene (except finding a save with the other path), but if someone could tell me how to get the last scene of the Photoshoot by playing the game, I'd be grateful.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I didn't mean episode 3, I meant episode 2.

I see it more as a bad ending.
But it could also be that I'm wrong. Anyway, I have such a memory of seeing that scene on my first pass through. I seem to remember it was about Dick's tie. When Monica didn't make fun of Dick's tie, Dick helped her without asking for anything and in return Monica married him. But since no one knows, I probably got it mixed up with another game. It was also a very long time ago, so I may well be misremembering.

Thank you very much.
You're not confusing. This secret alternate ending 2 (Monica and Dick getting married) does exist and is achievable if Monica was impeccably polite to Dick throughout the first episode. Only this ending could happen in ep1, not in ep2.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes