Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Too bad, actually before I start episode 3 I wanted to save all the endings separately. But the alternative ending from episode 1 seems to have been removed. In the first run, I still know that I had it.

Actually, there should be a second selection option, but it seems to have been removed.
1.png

Reactions: wildride69

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Too bad, actually before I start episode 3 I wanted to save all the endings separately. But the alternative ending from episode 1 seems to have been removed. In the first run, I still know that I had it.

Actually, there should be a second selection option, but it seems to have been removed.
View attachment 2658776
why do u cheat u don't need money

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
after all monica been through... i know she's quite the arrogant bitch, who think she's above others, but all this mentally and physically abuse/torture.... damnn... what for?? what's the creator of this game tryng to imply?? hope when we get the ending, we'll get a satisfy conclusion..
<<all this mentally and physically abuse/torture.... damnn... what for??>>

Life and fiction not always have happy boring ending...

Plus, from the amount of unreasonable orgasms she got, I think she is doing ok.

Reactions: EraRamp

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
This update looks even better. Looking at extra version pictures and recalling epizode 3 wasnt there supposed to be event with Philip dungeon? Was it removed or not included in ep 4, because I can see some photos in the dungeon in the extra images.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
looking at your picture u have $100,000,000,00
This is not cheating. This is episode 1, before Monica lost everything. I never play with cheats. There should be a second option in this scene where Monica doesn't go to the police. This was apparently removed, which is why the good ending in episode 1 no longer exists. In my first playthrough I had saved both endings separately and now wanted to save them separately again in my second playthrough, since I had lost my old savegame, but that doesn't seem to be possible anymore, since the first alternate ending has been removed. So I have now lost interest in saving the second alternate ending separately. Perhaps it is no longer available either.

If anyone has both endings, it would be great if someone would share them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
If anyone has both endings, it would be great if someone would share them.
exactly what do u mean with endings
NICE and BITCH
if yes search rar together with my nick = vimmers
cos those endings are the only ones you can continue with in eps2

Reactions: Stan5851

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
ahh ok
but for the 2 endings you mention are not playable
its only a good and bad end of game in eps1
fisrt

second
That is correct. But the first ending no longer exists. Because the selection option has been removed. And for the second ending, I'll have to see if it's still there. 1.png I got this image from Youtube. The current version of the episode no longer has this selection. That's why the first ending is no longer there. Maybe this is a bug in the current version of episode 1.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Will there also be a complete version of Episode 3? The version available here is not the complete version. Since it is not unlocked, it would be nice if the Complett version would be released as well.

ComeDumbster

Jul 9, 2022
for the download links. if i download episode 3, will that have all 3 chapters or do i have to download episode 3 and episodes 1 and 2 separately?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes