Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Question: I finished episode 2 with Marcus' route. What is the best way to finish episode 3? Is Philip's route like Marcus' so you can get out at the end and then play on, if so that would be the perfect ending for episode 3. And can you move Gerta and John's story so that you do it last? Since you need 2 separate save slots for that story, I don't really feel like playing it twice.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
there is no "incest" tag :KEK:
This tag has been linked to our game for quite a long time (and mistakenly). Apparently, in the end, one of the moderators deleted it. (finally!) I have added information to the beginning of the FAQ
no_incest.jpg
and at the same time deleted the information from 1.4.21 (about twins).
Question: I finished episode 2 with Marcus' route. What is the best way to finish episode 3? Is Philip's route like Marcus' so you can get out at the end and then play on, if so that would be the perfect ending for episode 3. And can you move Gerta and John's story so that you do it last? Since you need 2 separate save slots for that story, I don't really feel like playing it twice.
About Philip quest see FAQ 1.4.23
At the moment, Philip's quest is in active development and has not yet been implemented into the main storyline (Office). In my opinion, there is no perfect ending to ep3, as the game is still ongoing and no storylines in ep3 have been completed. Therefore, finish the 3rd episode the way you personally like it. And don't forget to have a separate save for Philip's quest made inside the Basement. Also, it would be nice (just in case) to have a separate save file made before starting negotiations with Philip in his house.

Last edited:

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
About Philip quest see FAQ 1.4.23
At the moment, Philip's quest is in active development and has not yet been implemented into the main storyline (Office). In my opinion, there is no perfect ending to ep3, as the game is still ongoing and no storylines in ep3 have been completed. Therefore, finish the 3rd episode the way you personally like it. And don't forget to have a separate save for Philip's quest made inside the Basement. Also, it would be nice (just in case) to have a separate save file made before starting negotiations with Philip in his house.
Thank you very much! I will do Philip's route last and then save it separately.

What I find a pity is that there is no option to do Jóhn's and Gerta's route only at the end. So you don't have to play the whole game twice.

I would like to apologise! I briefly looked in the "FAQ" and found out that you can also cheat in episode 1. I thought it was only possible in episodes 2 and 3 if you click on the picture. Well, I tried it once and set Monica's bitch level to zero and the choice for the good ending popped up. Before, you could see the option for the good ending, but you couldn't click on it. Now it seems that if Moncia wasn't nice enough, it doesn't appear at all.

I don't understand exactly what I did wrong either, I played twice up to that point and followed the full solution, clicking on all the items that lower her bitch level.

I probably would have saved myself a lot of questions if I had read the "FAQ" :(

It's stupid with the cheat now, but apparently I can't do it without it, I just hope it doesn't cause any problems.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
And who could have done it? :KEK:
View attachment 2666975
Well, only a moderator (or someone from Uploaders who has the right to do such things) could delete it, but someone from the players could ask them for it. I got the hint, you asked them about it. ;) By the way, now I will write to the moderator and ask him to raise the link to the FAQ to 1 level higher (in the OP), now it turned out to be hidden under the spoiler of the 3rd episode and this is not the most obvious place where the player can click.

Thank you very much! I will do Philip's route last and then save it separately.

What I find a pity is that there is no option to do Jóhn's and Gerta's route only at the end. So you don't have to play the whole game twice.

I would like to apologise! I briefly looked in the "FAQ" and found out that you can also cheat in episode 1. I thought it was only possible in episodes 2 and 3 if you click on the picture. Well, I tried it once and set Monica's bitch level to zero and the choice for the good ending popped up. Before, you could see the option for the good ending, but you couldn't click on it. Now it seems that if Moncia wasn't nice enough, it doesn't appear at all.

I don't understand exactly what I did wrong either, I played twice up to that point and followed the full solution, clicking on all the items that lower her bitch level.

I probably would have saved myself a lot of questions if I had read the "FAQ" :(

It's stupid with the cheat now, but apparently I can't do it without it, I just hope it doesn't cause any problems.
As for the 1st episode and the secret good ending N1, a long time ago I had the same thing as you, I did everything according to the instructions, but the ending did not want to appear in any way. Now I don't remember how I overcame it (by cunning or perseverance), but you are not the first to face this. The main thing is that it can be overcome.)

About John and Greta, in the end, I chose Greta, this loser John does not deserve access to the body of a queen like Monica. Greta, of course, is not worthy either, but for me it's better than John).

Last edited:

cindar

Mar 9, 2022
Sorry for my bad english.
I'm stuck in ep2, i'm at the 3th day of the training with marcus, the quest log tell me to shake the cell's bars for go to marcus, i've shaked the bars several times but the only thing that happen are the prisoners who they call monica whore. I've loaded a previous save and repeat the 2 day of training but nothing changed. Someone can help me pls?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
depending on what you mean
if you haven't read it then it's possible cos your previous choice
I mean, I couldn't skip the dialogs I haven't read yet with "Ctrl", but now I skip all dialogs, even the ones I haven't read yet. I would like to disable this if possible.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I mean, I couldn't skip the dialogs I haven't read yet with "Ctrl", but now I skip all dialogs, even the ones I haven't read yet. I would like to disable this if possible.
well just don't hit ctrl
yes i know ctrl actually are disabled in eps2
but sometimes you can use it
furthermore try to look at your præferences/settings

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Sorry for my bad english.
I'm stuck in ep2, i'm at the 3th day of the training with marcus, the quest log tell me to shake the cell's bars for go to marcus, i've shaked the bars several times but the only thing that happen are the prisoners who they call monica whore. I've loaded a previous save and repeat the 2 day of training but nothing changed. Someone can help me pls?
other than this i can't help you

as i understand if it doesn't work just go to bed

cindar

Mar 9, 2022
other than this i can't help you

as i understand if it doesn't work just go to bed
Thank you but i have readed this, i can't go to bed, can't talk to the prisoner in my cell, can't use the toilet. I can only shake the bars.
If i click on the bed monica say "I have to call someone! I can't be in here!!!"

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes