qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
it was long one update (3 hours)... hardly wait for next one Shiny Hole.
Parry and Misty routes closed.
It is kind of sad that the game is slowly getting to its end. I wonder what is going to happen after the end of Ep. 4, but somehow am not very excited. The two other games are not so great, and, what is even more important, there are no such attractive characters in those games like Monica.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It is kind of sad that the game is slowly getting to its end. I wonder what is going to happen after the end of Ep. 4, but somehow am not very excited. The two other games are not so great, and, what is even more important, there are no such attractive characters in those games like Monica.
DecentMonkey will probably retire?
He's been working on this project for many years, so maybe he'll take a break now :unsure:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
For those who played the new update How good was it on a scale of 10?
Some spoiler pics would be amazing aswell
I've gone through everything except the Slums scene, but for now I'd give this update a solid 9 out of 10 points.

The basement scene is pretty good, the gigantic Pool scene is a real gem :love: of an update and the likes of which we haven't seen in the game yet. BTW, as in past investor dating scenes, variability functions here and your Monica is free to do as she pleases and it won't be considered a failure or anything like that.

Shiny Hole scene...well all the fans of revenge on Monica's abusers will be happy... :p The scene is both funny and hot and I wouldn't compare it to the last epic SH scene (from v5) - the focus has shifted to a slightly different plane, haha....Melanie and Victoria - this couple is always lovely, even if the scene isn't too big. But the plot twist is definitely intriguing, with potentially far-reaching consequences.

All in all, to summarise, this is a very good and quality update with interesting moments, good dialogue and humour and an insanely self-assured and bitchy Monica...I love her like this.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I've gone through everything except the Slums scene, but for now I'd give this update a solid 9 out of 10 points.

The basement scene is pretty good, the gigantic Pool scene is a real gem :love: of an update and the likes of which we haven't seen in the game yet. BTW, as in past investor dating scenes, variability functions here and your Monica is free to do as she pleases and it won't be considered a failure or anything like that.

Shiny Hole scene...well all the fans of revenge on Monica's abusers will be happy... :p The scene is both funny and hot and I wouldn't compare it to the last epic SH scene (from v5) - the focus has shifted to a slightly different plane, haha....Melanie and Victoria - this couple is always lovely, even if the scene isn't too big. But the plot twist is definitely intriguing, with potentially far-reaching consequences.

All in all, to summarise, this is a very good and quality update with interesting moments, good dialogue and humour and an insanely self-assured and bitchy Monica...I love her like this.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a real mystery to me. Maybe DecentMonkey just decided to replace Claire, she even uses a whip like Claire already.:unsure:

• Hey there
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
a real mystery to me. Maybe DecentMonkey just decided to replace Claire, she even uses a whip like Claire already.:unsure:
Don't worry, Claire's fine. She's at a conference right now. Also, DM mentioned earlier that there is a separate ending planned for Claire. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. We still have Melanie's performance ahead of us, so it's just a question of when that will happen... If in the next update, we may be without Claire in v7..But then again, who says Claire can't co-star with Melanie? Anyway, let's not get ahead of ourselves, time will tell.

Reactions: podkop09

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Who knows...it`s 1+ year of FB anyway awaits us.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
For those who played the new update How good was it on a scale of 10?
Some spoiler pics would be amazing aswell
8/10 cuz i`m strictly against "just story setting" scenes like "tea talks" and it could be a waste if Melanie will only shows up in this dress only in this short scene.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
About Slums scene - nice that Misty and Perry route finished. DM closed that 56$k debt question from ep2. in elegant move.

• Haha
Reactions: Gerwazy

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
About Slums scene - nice that Misty and Perry route finished. DM closed that 56$k debt question from ep2. in elegant move.
Wow, even like that? Well, I'll play the scene then, making an exception to my rule of not going the slums prostitution route.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes