Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Also noticed whenever those things pop up on the side that are like 'corruption +10' or 'bardie path increased' a bunch of completely unrelated ones also pop up filling the entire side of the screen. Also noticed during the scene with Bardie and Eric, Bardie is once spelt like Bardy.
DecentMonkey
An here's a screenshot of this buggy behaviour.

This happens also when starting a completely new game (after deleting the folder in ./AppData).
I also attach the savegames I created just after starting the new game and the latest savegame the game created itself.

Reactions: UraN82 and lockerxx

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
A question for everyone...........................

Ok, so none of us know where the game will branch out to and what Decent Monkey has planned (and that is a great thing) but where do we think it could go. I am genuinely interested as there are so many paths that the game could follow.
We have had glimpses of the Ranch/Farm and people are clamouring for more but would that lead to a game over? Could it be that Monica does actually end up there and if she does would she come back as a completely broken sex slave prostituting herself for her Mistress/Master whoever that would be?
Would she end up at the Farm and start her training and then be saved, and if so would she take over the Farm then come back to take her revenge?
Maybe she doesn't go to the Farm, is she doesn't does she get her power and status back or does she just live as a prostitute/stripper?
There is the possibility of a Marcus/Monica relationship how would that develop?

Decent Monkey has created a fantatstic game, easily one of the best games here and I can see many many more updates before we even come close to finding out any of the above

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
DecentMonkey
An here's a screenshot of this buggy behaviour.

This happens also when starting a completely new game (after deleting the folder in ./AppData).
I also attach the savegames I created just after starting the new game and the latest savegame the game created itself.
Same here, even without starting new game and loading the someone save doing the same at that screenshot of yours. -.-

Reactions: Vypress

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
A question for everyone...........................

Ok, so none of us know where the game will branch out to and what Decent Monkey has planned (and that is a great thing) but where do we think it could go. I am genuinely interested as there are so many paths that the game could follow.
We have had glimpses of the Ranch/Farm and people are clamouring for more but would that lead to a game over? Could it be that Monica does actually end up there and if she does would she come back as a completely broken sex slave prostituting herself for her Mistress/Master whoever that would be?
Would she end up at the Farm and start her training and then be saved, and if so would she take over the Farm then come back to take her revenge?
Maybe she doesn't go to the Farm, is she doesn't does she get her power and status back or does she just live as a prostitute/stripper?
There is the possibility of a Marcus/Monica relationship how would that develop?

Decent Monkey has created a fantatstic game, easily one of the best games here and I can see many many more updates before we even come close to finding out any of the above
I don't want to spoil things, but I can tell you that in v09 a new path* will start (most likely in v09). If you get that hint there and will read between the lines, you will be able to see at least two big paths where the game will go. Of course, that also depends on how you play it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I don't want to spoil things, but I can tell you that in v09 a new path* will start (most likely in v09). If you get that hint there and will read between the lines, you will be able to see at least two big paths where the game will go. Of course, that also depends on how you play it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tease!! :love::love:

wenzhou977

Dec 31, 2018
Need some help, tried to use other ppl save files and don't seem to work. I pasted the save file under game/saves. Do i need to do it in appdata as well, cause the game is not there.

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
I must be pretty dumb. Even with the guide I can't get Biff to offer the job or the new photoshoots. Any tips or suggestions?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes