Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I must be pretty dumb. Even with the guide I can't get Biff to offer the job or the new photoshoots. Any tips or suggestions?
You need to progress the plot with Steve first. After you got the pink dress from the clothing store, the story with Biff proceeds, too.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
having massive problems with the release. some things already mentioned here by others.

i can play the without problem until i have to releoad. if i load any save i get bombarded by a huge amount of error messages and if i'm somehow able to get past the errors by hitting ignore or rollback several time, the game doesn't run anymore as it should. some events don't trigger anymore and the messages on the left side of the creen keep stacking as others posted here on screenhots before.

even though i really like the game i had to stop after "wasting" 3-4h of my free sunday. hope there ill be fix soon and i can enjoy the game as it should play.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Is this: Episode 2 v0.8 ? as the first page needs updating as it is still showing Episode 2 v0.7.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Another small continuity errors ...

I didn't proceed with the Bardie/Bettie route ... Monica didn't have to shave her crotch to wear Bettie's panties. Still, when Steve is fucking her in his office, Monica is shaved down ther ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
screenshot.2987.png

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I don't want to spoil things, but I can tell you that in v09 a new path* will start (most likely in v09). If you get that hint there and will read between the lines, you will be able to see at least two big paths where the game will go. Of course, that also depends on how you play it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice. If there's one thing this game needs it's more branching arcs.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys. This is a brief remark from
Decent Monkey
He knows about the issues with the save files. The problems appeared after he updated ren'py engine itself. The bad news is: He doesn't know exactly what causes these troubles, the good one is: He is making very high efforts to find the problem and a solution as well.

I'll keep you updated when there is new info.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Hi guys. This is a brief remark from
He knows about the issues with the save files. The problems appeared after he updated ren'py engine itself. The bad news is: He doesn't know exactly what causes these troubles, the good one is: He is making very high efforts to find the problem and a solution as well.

I'll keep you updated when there is new info.
thx for the reply, will monitor it and hope he will be able to fix it.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I'm stuck, I got Bardie to level 2 but I'm not sure what to do after that. I keep cleaning the house and interacting with him and nothing's happening. Can anyone help?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm stuck, I got Bardie to level 2 but I'm not sure what to do after that. I keep cleaning the house and interacting with him and nothing's happening. Can anyone help?
IIRC, you have to go with Betty to the gym at least once, so Bardie can then ask you to let him know when you go.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
And what about DecentMonkey the best dev these days, always great updates almost 50 animations almost 2k images in 6 week.

Keep up the great work.
What's more, DM responds to user recommendations and needs better than any dev I can think of. He believes in having more clicks than I think necessary, but that's a stylistic choice. I remain very impressed with both the game and the developer.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Game loaded fine for me, but after the first click "error in line 246, and at the end of the block error in like 465".... Will wait a while to see if there is a fix... before I even consider starting over... after all this isnt a simple "hold down ctrl to skip" type game...

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone have a save of the beginning of the new prison content? I cant go into the police station to talk to Marcus.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes