julesxxx

Dec 5, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.8] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 2.42 GB

Download Win (885MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how is it different from the original? the size?

nibbanevacryz

Jul 27, 2019
any1 got to the segment where monica first time sleep on the governess bed and it just stays there with the blinking arrow at the bottom of the screen, I tried to click everywhere but it kind of like freeze just right that scene, any help would appreciated.
In Episode 1
Edit: Nvm I followed the Walkthrough and apparently thats the end of ep 1

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Love the update (great work with lots of teasing and still progressive downfalling) even if I am not fully done with it yet. Just one question: For the jail scene, was it intended to miss the following addition ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hermundurii

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
how is it different from the original? the size?
yes, if you have fast internet speed without limited data, download the original game of 2.42 GB otherwise the compressed version with low picture quality.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I wanted to see what happens if Betty doesnt mess with the teacher, Birdie just says: so she isnt low enough yet or something like that, does the scene with the teacher fire again in this update if You did not do it first time round?.

I got Monica to runaway from Birdies room thus no camera pic taken off her, seems there is no punishment for her running away, also does that scene fire again if You dont do it first time round?.

I read somewhere in this thread, cant be sure if it was the Dev or just a member here said, the revisit to Markus or Marcus and the jail is getting to where all people want it to be, I was confused by that, the new jail update is minor at best, a few dreams of The Farm and Monica dressed as a Pony Girl, which being honest, The Farm is meant to be the place to never go to, if Pony Girl is the baddest thing at the farm, well it is pretty lame being honest.

The visit to the cell, the group BJs there, the chat with Marcus, the anal butt plug, all of it was predictable and pretty tame, clearly Melanie was brainwashed at the farm to lure Monica back to visit marcus, which I assumed Melanie was programmed to do in the last episode, also Melanie could not blame Monica for her ending up at the farm because Monica warned Melanie how bad Marcus was and the farm was.

While playing this update, I get the messages on the left side of the screen keep stacking on top of each other, same for money amounts, they eventually disappear, but, very annoying.

I noticed a few spelling mistakes here and there, a proof read is needed, also there is a good few places where the English grammar used is terrible and needs reworking.

Last edited:

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
get bored and delete before anything happens when you start a new game, the basement needs the wardrobe screen as default instead of the bed, changing clothes drives you mad, after all the really slow boring transitions for everything

it takes a whole hour for you to decide to never bother with it again

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I didn't see anyone else post this, so it's probably just me.
After the college scene with Betty and I switch back to Monica, I try to clean and I am in the main bedroom. I can't clean. All I can do is talk to Betty.
If it just isn't me, I am guessing it is the save problem going on........

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
After the college scene with Betty and I switch back to Monica, I try to clean and I am in the main bedroom. I can't clean. All I can do is talk to Betty.
The dev soon will release a patch.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
The dev soon will release a patch.
wait. how do i start doing the jail scenes?
You wear your nice dress and go to Marcus?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Where is the dressing room (Change clothes ?, Laundry ?, office space ?) in order to start the following (thanks):

"Fred catches Monica again in the dressing room and gives her a new assignment regarding Julia. "

Last edited:
Reactions: MausMaus

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Where is the dressing room (Change clothes ?, Laundry ?, office space ?) in order to start the following:

"Fred catches Monica again in the dressing room and gives her a new assignment regarding Julia. "
Go to the photoshooting area where Alex is. There is a room "dressing". Normally, you can find Melanie there.

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
thank you for this beautiful update but I have a problem I want to resume my backup but it is corumpu I really do not want to start again I'm 720P you have a backup to provide me

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes