Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i downloaded a 0.8 save file but all the scenes in the gallery are locked !
how do i unlock the gallery ?
They are not really scenes you can unlock and see again, they are just images that you kind of "check off" as you play the game. They are meaningless except to determine what you haven't seen yet, and won't show what you saw before the gallery was implemented. To get every one of them to transition to color, you'll need to start a new game.

Reactions: JoJoPool

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys how do i trigger Steve story?

What's done:
Steve came to the house,
I did all the photoshoots bar the last one.
Melanie is still missing
All the missions in the house are done
all is done in strip bar except dancing on stage

Still i can't trigger Steve story to continue the plot?
Talk to Ralph in the living room. He'll tell you Steve is coming next Saturday. He is correct. That visit will start the Steve quest.

Reactions: QTmodz

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
IIRC, you have to go with Betty to the gym at least once, so Bardie can then ask you to let him know when you go.
I'm not even sure how to go to the gym. It says "I don't want to go there. The last thing I want to do is run into Stephanie or Rebecca!" when I try to go to the gym.

The tip I have on the left side is "Escape punishment".

It also says "Betty. Waiting for further progress of the plot!" but every time I talk to her it's just the same thing over and over.

Last edited:

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
$ money=9000 in the console, including the $, 9000 is the limit as far as adding money using the console goes
won't be able to buy kebabs and do all the dancing for customers to gain corruption, so you can add $ corruption= 50
may be Im not understand
Im test some values for $ money
9999 => work
10000 => dont see numbers, bay kebab (1$) => 9999 => work

now 666666 for test...

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Haven't checked the last 100 pages, so sorry if this has been mentioned already: am I the only one who has really bad performance with the game client? The whole thing is quite laggy in most scenes for me. Not talking about animations, but about non-animated scenes too. I have never seen this happen in Ren'Py before. And I have no clue where it comes from or how to start looking into a fix.

Reactions: JoJoPool

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not even sure how to go to the gym. It says "I don't want to go there. The last thing I want to do is run into Stephanie or Rebecca!" when I try to go to the gym.

The tip I have on the left side is "Escape punishment".

It also says "Betty. Waiting for further progress of the plot!" but every time I talk to her it's just the same thing over and over.
Talk to Betty after cleaning and she'll tell you to see her on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when she will let you go to the gym with her. On a Tuesday or and Thursday talk with her after cleaning, and go. There are some miinor scenes if you watch the girls exercise.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Talk to Betty after cleaning and she'll tell you to see her on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when she will let you go to the gym with her. On a Tuesday or and Thursday talk with her after cleaning, and go. There are some miinor scenes if you watch the girls exercise.
I talked to her on Thursday after cleaning and she said this "Monica, maid. How do I look?" and that pretty much went on until she said to keep cleaning. She did mention the fitness class but never said come back Tuesdays or Thursdays.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
can someone share save with some scenes from the new updatE? my game is lagging cant play properly ...

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Haven't checked the last 100 pages, so sorry if this has been mentioned already: am I the only one who has really bad performance with the game client? The whole thing is quite laggy in most scenes for me. Not talking about animations, but about non-animated scenes too. I have never seen this happen in Ren'Py before. And I have no clue where it comes from or how to start looking into a fix.
needs a full recode, dev wants crappy python to be c# so all the classes and function are done like c# for no actual reason

Llj559

Jan 29, 2019
I talked to her on Thursday after cleaning and she said this "Monica, maid. How do I look?" and that pretty much went on until she said to keep cleaning. She did mention the fitness class but never said come back Tuesdays or Thursdays.
You need to keep cleaning the house to get to a certain level with Betty in order to be able to go to the gym. And if it’s stuck on progress you need to level up the other relationship with other characters to unlock next level.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
You need to keep cleaning the house to get to a certain level with Betty in order to be able to go to the gym. And if it’s stuck on progress you need to level up the other relationship with other characters to unlock next level.
The only person that I haven’t leveled up to 2 is Ralph and I’m not sure how to level him up anymore.

Reactions: brittC25
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes