brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Any update on when the Dev will release a patch hotfix for all of the bugs everyone has encountered so far in this update?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Haven't checked the last 100 pages, so sorry if this has been mentioned already: am I the only one who has really bad performance with the game client? The whole thing is quite laggy in most scenes for me. Not talking about animations, but about non-animated scenes too. I have never seen this happen in Ren'Py before. And I have no clue where it comes from or how to start looking into a fix.
i'm having the same problem, the whole thing is so laggy it's hard to even play.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I love almost everything about this game. The story, Graphics, Characters, kinks, and so on, the Engrish is not so bad either it's usually fairly well written.

The only thing I find bad about this game is its coding/stability. It takes several minutes to load up. It takes long pauses between choices. There is no rollback function. Sometimes you click a few times to go forward because it's doing so slowly then you miss a line or two and can't see what was said.

So I'd rate this game:
A+ Renders
A- Writing
A+ Characters
D+ Coding

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I love almost everything about this game. The story, Graphics, Characters, kinks, and so on, the Engrish is not so bad either it's usually fairly well written.

The only thing I find bad about this game is its coding/stability. It takes several minutes to load up. It takes long pauses between choices. There is no rollback function. Sometimes you click a few times to go forward because it's doing so slowly then you miss a line or two and can't see what was said.

So I'd rate this game:
A+ Renders
A- Writing
A+ Characters
D+ Coding
The slowness confuses me a bit to be honest. I play the 1080p version and it's absolutely fluent in 95% of the time, only in scene changes it may lack for maybe 0.5 seconds.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
How to progress Joe and Ashley to level 1?
Start to wash dishes. After you started, you can click on Joe or Ashley. Take the "view" button. Then the guy you clicked on comes to Monica and molests her. This increases your progress.

Loki77

Nov 9, 2017
Hello everybody!

I'm stuck in the game
I can not bring Steve home the first time. I went to the gym many times with Betty but she never talks to me about Steve.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i think that the humiliation of monica has gone too far and that the game is focusing more on bardie & betty than monica
it is time for monica to start having her revenge and the game should focus more on monica

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
i think that the humiliation of monica has gone too far and that the game is focusing more on bardie & betty than monica
it is time for monica to start having her revenge and the game should focus more on monica
Just be patient. There will be new paths in the following updates. Next to more content of the falling path also a revenge path will start soon. The game will be balanced in total, don't let single updates confuse you. :)

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes