tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
the english in this game is so fucking bad and the story is really retarded, but there's something about this game that always brings me back and makes it one of my most anticipated games

Reactions: abgazil

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Go to the photoshooting area where Alex is. There is a room "dressing". Normally, you can find Melanie there.
Perfect, thanks. I even more enjoyed that duo dining at the Y and then teacher scenes than the jail one. Great work.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
The "falling" sequence isn't starting. When I deliver flyers there's no guy in yellow. I did the Charity event quite a while ago. Any suggestions as to what I'm missing?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
the english in this game is so fucking bad and the story is really retarded, but there's something about this game that always brings me back and makes it one of my most anticipated games
Decent Monkey is urgently looking for a new translator. He knows that the quality was not good enough. Unfortunately, now he needs a completely new one. If there's someone out there who is good in russian and english, pls contact the dev. :)

Reactions: abgazil

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
i downloaded a 0.8 save file but all the scenes in the gallery are locked !
how do i unlock the gallery ?

clowth

May 20, 2017
Hello ! I'm starting the game from 0, what route do u recommend? Will play both eventually, but wanted to know which one u liked the most to start with it

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i lost all my money after going to marcus for the second time :mad::mad::mad:
is there a way to regain it?

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
i lost all my money after going to marcus for the second time :mad::mad::mad:
is there a way to regain it?
$ money=9000 in the console, including the $, 9000 is the limit as far as adding money using the console goes
won't be able to buy kebabs and do all the dancing for customers to gain corruption, so you can add $ corruption= 50

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
if you want to make the make alot less boring bullshit, you can open file game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy and goto line 90 and set the next few rows of text for the main transitions to (0) time, the map fade is still long and tedious

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
$ money=9000 in the console, including the $, 9000 is the limit as far as adding money using the console goes
won't be able to buy kebabs and do all the dancing for customers to gain corruption, so you can add $ corruption= 50
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Aug 12, 2017

The "first day fix" for the new game update!
Win and Mac users can update the game by the update codes provided in the download posts.
Also, download links for full distributives are updated too.
Android version was rebuilt and reuploaded too.
Bugfixes:
  • The saved games crash. Most of the problems are must be solved now.
  • Monica's name in the police scenes was fixed
  • Multiple notifications bug.
  • "Shiny Hole" actions menu was fixed.

Work on the next update started already.
Stay up to date!

When will the hotfix be uploaded here?

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Guys how do i trigger Steve story?

What's done:
Steve came to the house,
I did all the photoshoots bar the last one.
Melanie is still missing
All the missions in the house are done
all is done in strip bar except dancing on stage

Still i can't trigger Steve story to continue the plot?

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes