fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Just a Info for you guys, the v0.2 ends with day 2. In the next update, Monica should go to the gym and visit Steve.

There are new scenes: a h-scene at the gas station and a lewd scene with Monica and Dick when shopping clothes.
There you need to make the right choices, to see everything. ;)
Good to know. I played a decent Monica and the bitchy one, but I didn't get the scene in the changing room. I would've missed it, if I didn't look at the CGs and you mentioning it. Maybe someone with enough time can create a walkthrough. Would be a shame if players miss a scene, although you play both routes

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
anyone has a save at the end of the last version I lost mine and dont wanna play again from the begining thanks

Darkorius

Dec 25, 2017
you can choose go to the farm in this version i played this game but i remenber that you cant choose that opcion and just leeave the police station, so now we can choose the other opcion or not yet?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
you can choose go to the farm in this version i played this game but i remenber that you cant choose that opcion and just leeave the police station, so now we can choose the other opcion or not yet?
You are talking about the rpgm version. In this ren‘py remake, the story will be like the one in the rpgm version, so no farm yet. The farm will maybe appear in a later Version.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Good to know. I played a decent Monica and the bitchy one, but I didn't get the scene in the changing room. I would've missed it, if I didn't look at the CGs and you mentioning it. Maybe someone with enough time can create a walkthrough. Would be a shame if players miss a scene, although you play both routes
For the options in the dressing room: you need to choose the slow options at the first 2 dresses, at the 3rd go fast and fast. ;)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its an improvement for sure, but still theres a lot of clicking.
if you add a mini-map that would speed things up. so at home we click on the "mini-map" to bring up the interior to jump directly into a location, or have a side-panel (that we can show/hide) with miniature of the rooms that we can click on (that will require just small size of the room and a simple script to click and go)
also theres a bit of russian text here and there in the english version. and sometimes the buttons are disabled (maybe they require certain stats?)

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Welp, if you dont like both dreses, you cant go further in story even she says about trying one last dress

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just click around the shop, she need to try it on before she can try another dress. i found 3 different.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes