KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
I find it humorous that you can't go to your meeting with Dick 'cause it's to far and you'll run out of gas, but then you have to drive twice the distance to the gas station to fuel up...

Aphdoo

Apr 30, 2017
its an improvement for sure, but still theres a lot of clicking.
if you add a mini-map that would speed things up. so at home we click on the "mini-map" to bring up the interior to jump directly into a location, or have a side-panel (that we can show/hide) with miniature of the rooms that we can click on (that will require just small size of the room and a simple script to click and go)
also theres a bit of russian text here and there in the english version. and sometimes the buttons are disabled (maybe they require certain stats?)
Yeah it depends on what route you are, and what decisions you make, and there are many small bugs for example I didn't sue the neighbour, but Monica said she did ( I don't know if it is a bug, or it is because I wasn't fully nice and made some bitchy choices so it led to her lying about that because she didn't want to look soft.)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yes, thats true Aphdoo, i also noticed bugs, here and there. but im sure the dev will look into it, its quite early version. in the cloth shop, you can dress and when u go out the previous dress is on, not the latest. so more work need to be done with the game.

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
How do I fuel the car? Wtf is going on? Cashier and driver are just standing there, talking to them doesnt help either?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A good update that go on with a piece of story seen in the first version of this game (RPGM old version).
Good as always the animations…
P.S.: I think that Fred will fuck all the women in this game! :)

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
Try it yourself. There is no more valuable opinion than yours! ;)
And don't worry about other people's money. Better earn yours! :coldsweat:
I like you already

honest to god the only reason i could stand playing the bitch route is that i KNOW she will get shafted in the ass violently, but i also hope that alot of people come to help her in her decent path

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
a modest question, that's how I read, a kind of remake of the old version. that actually has an influence on the story as it is in the original version

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes