Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
a modest question, that's how I read, a kind of remake of the old version. that actually has an influence on the story as it is in the original version
It is a ren'py remake of the rpgm game "Monicas Adventures Ep1". There should be 4-5 more updates to come, then the dev will have done the remake of Ep1(!) in ren'py. After that, he will continue with Ep2.
Whereas in the rpgm version, no real choices were given, in the ren'py version you can play Monica as a total, arrogant bitch, or as a nearly nice girl. Your choices will have a great influence on the further game.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Well, this was a nice little update. Maybe one of these days, Fred will actually get a peek at whether Monica wears panties or not.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
OK I figured it out, its a bug. If go full scene with cashier on gas station, theres no way you can leave and actually fuel your car. But if you end scene earlier you can.. Holy **** that was stupid

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
In Ren'Py version, you can make Monica absolutely different, not a bitch!
For example, you may not punish Julia at all. You may not to shout to the waitress and fire her, but make Dick give her tips instead of this!
It's a huge influence of choices! Depending on the behavior at the gas station will be different scenes with Christine.
These are just examples of changing the game itself. I'm not talking about the variations of dialogues depending on the chosen line of behavior.

There are 1080 new lines of dialogues in the version 0.2.
Hey man,

I really like the new concept and hope everyone likes it.
I will download the new version and play. I will post my honest opinion about new design.
Good luck on the developing

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 107558
Overview:

This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated11-7-2018
Developer/Publisher: DecentMonkey
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Old Version:

Installation

Change-Log:

Download:
WIN: v0.2 - - - - - - -
Mac: v0.1 - -

thanks to @fenixblack for the links.

View attachment 107569 View attachment 107567 View attachment 107566 View attachment 107565 View attachment 107556
one bug

at the time of experiencing the second dress and showing it to Dick, pictures appear again from the first outfit ...

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Damn! There are a ton of new animations from several angles in this update. Nice job Dev. Looks like that took a lot of work.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
2 questions
  1. Will we meet Monica's husband (or find out what he does for work)?
  2. Will Monica cheat in a future update?

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
OK I figured it out, its a bug. If go full scene with cashier on gas station, theres no way you can leave and actually fuel your car. But if you end scene earlier you can.. Holy **** that was stupid
Weird, I had no problems there. What did the driver say when she talked to him?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I don't know what it is about this game but I like it so much..I actually went back and played the old version just to see what was coming next.

I have to say, great decision in re-working it though. Much better suited to the new engine, plus the options makes it much more of a game than the earlier version. Excellent work (also jealous as hell at the render quality!)

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
guys, in the clothing store, where can i find the 3rd dress ? what should i do ? cuz i cant find it

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes