Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
With monica ? 3 way ? you mean threesome ?
No, it's between Fred, the driver and the girl in the fuel station. Not a threesome, more three doors open ;) Also with creampie.
Monica can be seen in changing room, when Dick is peeping at her. If you chose right, there are some lewd views on her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know that but where are the other saves like in the others renpy games,, the saves of this game are not where the saves of other renpy games are
DecentMonkey is using a different save scheme than the usual Ren'py one. This one saves to the game folder, not your profile folder.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, it's between Fred, the driver and the girl in the fuel station. Not a threesome, more three doors open ;) Also with creampie.[/SPOILER]
I'm not seeing this get triggered. What are the criteria to make that happen?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Looks nice so far.
I tried the German translated Version. There are some minor mistakes with the spelling, but nothing bad.
The worst is, the language is changing a lot from German to English to Russian and back.
Also in the conversation, a lot of "_deprecated" and some choices have no text.

I know it's an early Version but when the Translations are not ready, deactivate them. ;)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
IIRC Monica has to break the bottle earlier. Then it's all about picking right dialog choices when Fred visits station once more.
Got it. Fred goes back later. That's what I did not understand - it sounded like the scene could take place when Monica was there.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Looks nice so far.
I tried the German translated Version. There are some minor mistakes with the spelling, but nothing bad.
The worst is, the language is changing a lot from German to English to Russian and back.
Also in the conversation, a lot of "_deprecated" and some choices have no text.

I know it's an early Version but when the Translations are not ready, deactivate them. ;)
The problem is, the translation WAS ready, or is, better. ren'py has obviously a horrible translating system. The dev wrote a script so that he can extract the lines to a file. There, everything works fine, but when implementing that again, errors occure. For sure, DecentMonkey needs to fix some small things here. :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Finished v. 02, and continued to enjoy the story. Ren'py works so much better. A few comments:
1. There are needless clicks in the game. Standing in the upstairs hall, I need to click "stairs," and then, when that image is loaded, click on "stairs down." Why not have the hall option lead directly downstairs? Why make the player click twice? Same thing in the bathroom. I click on shower, and then have to click on shower again after the shower image loads. Why cannot I take a shower from the bathroom, like I can the bath? The designer should look scrupulously for places to pare back clicks (and maybe get some help, since it is hard to edits one's own work).
2. The addition of choice continues to make the game much more fun and rewarding. The dialogues seemed a lot more natural in v.02 than v.01, and certainly more natural than in the 1.04 version.
3. Monica's really, really awkward way of entering her car is kinda hot, but it does kind of spoil the idea that she is graceful. You might want to reconsider that set of pictures. Having her skirt ride up when she has one foot inside the car and one out could be as hot, without making her look like such a klutz.
4. Images and animations continue to be excellent. These may be the best, most natural sex animations I've seen.

Keep up the good work.

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
I wonder why he wasted a lot of time for change to renpy... I guess that will be 5 months total loss. That RPgm version was much more interesting.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I wonder why he wasted a lot of time for change to renpy... I guess that will be 5 months total loss. That RPgm version was much more interesting.
I disagree. Less pointless running around made it way better than before. If only now he started checking on pointless clicking...

By the way - I'm stuck at the gas station. I know what I need to do, but the game keeps telling me that I have to check at the counter, where nothing happens except for pointless clicking.

Still not happy with the game.

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
I disagree. Less pointless running around made it way better than before. If only now he started checking on pointless clicking...

By the way - I'm stuck at the gas station. I know what I need to do, but the game keeps telling me that I have to check at the counter, where nothing happens except for pointless clicking.

Still not happy with the game.
Have you checked the door behind counter?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Really nice update. Lots of high quality animations and I really like where this is going. It is fun being as bitchy as possible to increase the impact of the eventual fall from grace.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes