Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
YES, but I can't seem to get it done. Clicking without a result.
Where to find the bottle: walk (!) to the first rack after you have been at the door. then walk (!) to the rack with orange juice, from there walk to the rack in the back. There it is the second bottle from up right. You can drop it or not. Dropping it will trigger a scene with Fred later.

Reactions: ray3dave

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, I did, and now I have to do the trick, which means
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or what?
The gas station threw me for a bit. You need to (after accepting the trick solution at the door), back away until you are at the door, then right-click on the cheap wine shelves to Monica's left and walk to them. The walk to the juice display immediately to the right of that. Then you can walk to the ber display behind the juice. Then examine the items on the top shelf (although the bottle should be obvious). You'll get the option to drop it (use the hand symbol if the option doesn't pop up from the examine button).

Reactions: ray3dave

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
The gas station threw me for a bit. You need to (after accepting the trick solution at the door), back away until you are at the door, then right-click on the cheap wine shelves to Monica's left and walk to them. The walk to the juice display immediately to the right of that. Then you can walk to the ber display behind the juice. Then examine the items on the top shelf (although the bottle should be obvious). You'll get the option to drop it (use the hand symbol if the option doesn't pop up from the examine button).
It works exactly this way! :closedeyesmile:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wonder why he wasted a lot of time for change to renpy... I guess that will be 5 months total loss. That RPgm version was much more interesting.
Once you play this version a bit you will probably conclude that your take here is wrong. There's probably as much content in v. 02 as there was in all of v. 1.04, because there are now options and cutaway scenes. The story went further in 1.04, but it was entirely on rails. The player had no control, there were no options or optional scenes, there was only one (much shorter) animation, and the pathing caused the MC to randomly run out into traffic and get killed for a game over. We don't know yet how much Monica's bitchiness (which the player can control) will play into what happens to her, but I find that scenes like the one where Monica humiliates the two wanna-be models much more interesting and entertaining because you, the player, know that you could have had Monica spare them - but your version of Monica (not the author's) couldn't resist.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, and based on this update I've gone ahead and become a patron, DM. Imagine that; taking me from a 2-star reviewer of your first version to a patron in like three steps! Well done!

Oh, and I'm on a strict Patreon budget and support a fair number of clients, so nobody gets more than the minimum from me. My pledges are statement of support, not meaningful funding sources.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Oh, and based on this update I've gone ahead and become a patron, DM. Imagine that; taking me from a 2-star reviewer of your first version to a patron in like three steps! Well done!

Oh, and I'm on a strict Patreon budget and support a fair number of clients, so nobody gets more than the minimum from me. My pledges are statement of support, not meaningful funding sources.
It's not the amount of money that counts, it's your support itself. :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Where to find the bottle: walk (!) to the first rack after you have been at the door. then walk (!) to the rack with orange juice, from there walk to the rack in the back. There it is the second bottle from up right. You can drop it or not. Dropping it will trigger a scene with Fred later.
This is annoying. Thanks a lot. I will stay away from the game. It's bullshit.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is annoying. Thanks a lot. I will stay away from the game. It's bullshit.
Yeah, the station was an example of a case where the author maybe forgot that there would be people who hadn't played the earlier version of the game, and so, unless you had, and knew that you were looking for a bottle of wine to create the disturbance, it was an almost hopeless task because the clue given was so vague: "create a disturbance" or something along those lines. The author is excellent about accommodating feedback, though.

It is also true that the gas station "quest" could easily be completed without the whole disturbance side quest, by just choosing the other option when at the door. In that sense, the later scene with the driver could be seen as a kind of deliberate "reward' for those who'd been following the game from the start and could do the disturbance sidequest with just a vague clue.

"Bullshit" was having to collect 30-odd documents in the very first version of the game (and no other options)! :)

Reactions: DecentMonkey

flinger

May 3, 2017
Much better than the previous version of the game, however the more I play through v0.2 having to find things in the strict set order before being able to continue is starting to become annoying. Managed to skip some content with the neighbour, but the clothes shop trying to find the third dress and I've lost patience to continue playing.

Things that bugged me.
  • Just don't get why the bathroom is across the hall and no en-suite. Get dressed, several clicks to get to the bathroom and shower and then back again to get dressed only to find there is no dress....
  • Has to go looking for the maid in the basement, surely would have a bell to summon her.
  • Lost count of the number of clicks to find the new dress and iron it.
  • Only has one new dress and decides its easier to iron it so she can wear it instead of picking something else.
  • Getting in and out of the car, no lady would ever climb in like that.
  • Driver would be sacked for not having enough fuel.
  • As mention above one click to move up/down the stairs would be an improvement.
  • a few options not translated in English.
I get that this is all part of the game, but needs too many actions finding the right places to click on to get through the content. Wondering how many days the creator intends to create and thinks players will be happy to grind on at the current pace of the game. Sorry, if the game continues at this pace (snail pace) then I'm bailing out as its too slow and grindy for my liking even though I love the principal idea behind the game and the images look really good.
Best wishes to all those involved with this one, I hope you have a lot of success.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I've an error in the office building-scene. Instead of dialogues there is just "_deprecated". Can you help me?

deprecated.JPG

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I would love to see a Lesbian domination scene between Monica and the maid or the gas station girl. That would be very fitting for her bitchy personality.

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
Once you play this version a bit you will probably conclude that your take here is wrong. There's probably as much content in v. 02 as there was in all of v. 1.04, because there are now options and cutaway scenes. The story went further in 1.04, but it was entirely on rails. The player had no control, there were no options or optional scenes, there was only one (much shorter) animation, and the pathing caused the MC to randomly run out into traffic and get killed for a game over. We don't know yet how much Monica's bitchiness (which the player can control) will play into what happens to her, but I find that scenes like the one where Monica humiliates the two wanna-be models much more interesting and entertaining because you, the player, know that you could have had Monica spare them - but your version of Monica (not the author's) couldn't resist.
well, there are maybe 3 scenes more.. (without MC), story is the same, options are to see the scene or not- thats all. Now its just clicking game (go up, go down, see scene or not). Go to image folder in game and use even paint for viev it- will be the same. Art and MC are great- but engine sucks.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes