peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
Now that the dust (after update) has settled a bit ;), how is v0.3 going? :)
Or is it still bugfixing time?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Didn’t you like Julia or Christine?
Monica is the best, but there are many hot girls in the game ;)
If you didn’t then you could wait for EP2. :)
Yeah they are pretty but i just don't feel turn on with a maid, the reason I want Monica is not because she is the hottest or the prettiest , the reason I like her is because she has a husband ;) and thinking of her having an affair with their driver is hot, you see I'm into married women and you could notice my fetish with my name right ;)

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Will see. I think about 3.
I see that some players have difficulties with the game. It would be great if someone did a good walkthrough with screenshots. I would post it on my website and on Patreon. :)
The game is not that Hard, also btw is Fred the main antagonist?

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
I have to admit I was reluctant to try the remake, but I admit that it was a lot better than the RPG-maker version. I liked the "Point-and-Click"-esque gameplay and the fact that you can choose to be a semi-good person from the start. I get the critique when it comes to all the clicking, but I wouldn't say it's as bad as some people make it out to be. Hope that you will at some point add the possibility of forgetting the beautiful dress at the store and have her question if she's so perfect after all or maybe blame it on Dick. In general I see a lot more potential in this version than the RPG-maker one.

Keep at it!

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck. Monica is looking for her phone and I have no clue where it could be. Anyone know where?

I belive I'm playing the old version of the game. It would probably be what is refered to as the RPG version?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I suddenly noticed Monica looks like this model from another game call lida, s adventure almost similar personality too.
??? Hm, they both have dark hair, but in my opinion Monica and Lida look not similar at all. They are white and have dark hair, but that's it. Also in puncto personality, they are very different. While Lida is more a "normal" woman, Monica is much more dominant and bitchy. Also the story differs a lot. So, besides the same hair color, they are totally different characters. It's like comparing Pamela Anderson with Gina Wild. :) Both blonde, but that's it.

Reactions: DecentMonkey

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lida is very passive and lets everything happen to her (that's the basis of the entire story). Monica is very active and in charge - that's what is going to make her comeuppance so difficult for her (and entertaining for us). I agree that they don't look at all alike (Lida's never looked like a real person to me - she's a cartoon, and that's fine in a parody).

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm stuck. Monica is looking for her phone and I have no clue where it could be. Anyone know where?

I belive I'm playing the old version of the game. It would probably be what is refered to as the RPG version?
This is the scene where she's in her office, right? i seem to recall this being a bit difficult. It was either downstairs by the elevator or back in the car, as I recall.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But for a more "naughty" game you must transform Monica in a bitch or in the opposite way @DecentMonkey ?
Ep1 was thought as a kind of prologue, when I understood the dev right. So, there surely will be more lewd scenes, which make the game more naughty. Consinder, this is just v0.2 of Ep1. ;)
Obviously that there will be more lewd scenes in the next updates, but is better make Monica a bitch or not? For obtain more naughty scenes...

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Saving and quick saving should be enabled. There is a bug that prevents saving fir the rest of the game if you ever meet the error "cannot save during dialogue". Please let us save and load via keyboard.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes