Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried the game, I think the setting and the way the MC is characterized are fantastic, really hilarious.
The art is top quality too, and the choices and consequesces are totally appreciated. Let's see how it evolves.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Saving and quick saving should be enabled. There is a bug that prevents saving fir the rest of the game if you ever meet the error "cannot save during dialogue". Please let us save and load via keyboard.
I gave the info for this bug to the dev. I am sure he will care about that asap. Meanwhile, pls don't try to save during dialogues. :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried the game, I think the setting and the way the MC is characterized are fantastic, really hilarious.
The art is top quality too, and the choices and consequesces are totally appreciated. Let's see how it evolves.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
Looks like someone new will have fun in this version :p
But I'm still hoping sweet Julia will get some more screen time :angel:

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
check all images, game->images->slides, there you will notice that there all some hott scenes which will contain the monica is just on the bra and panties , which are pretty good hot scenes...

how to trigger these hot scenes?

i have tryed very hard , i didnt made it to triiger those hot scenes....

please help me.....
You probably mean scenes in changing room. To trigger those, Monica needs to admire herself in the mirror before she puts on each of the 3 dresses.

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
where i can find walkthrough fot it?
Come on, it's not THAT hard... Current task is always in upper left corner and if you have trouble somewhere there's very good chance that someone already explained it here in this thread.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes