peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
which one to play this or the old version??
i mean which one is great in content
Hard to tell really. In RPGM version there is still more of main story, but in Ren'Py version there are quite a few additional events.
If you are impatient and want to know where the story will be after (2 more?) updates, you can play RPGM version :). Otherwise I'd recommend current Ren'Py version.

Reactions: alexchax0

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can't run in my pc (please check with soft ware publisher)
I didn't have a problem. Try re-downloading, and also try turning off your AV software when you try to install.

Have you played the two chapters of the new version? They'll likely work better on your machine.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Played this for the first time and really liked it. Not much in the way of content, and side characters are currently getting more action than the main character, but I can't wait to see where this goes and excited for Monica to start getting some action. Added to my watch list so I can keep my eye on this :)

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Nice route
Fashion Business nice route.PNG
I think I'll stick with having Monica as nice as she can be...I don't want to play her going full on bitch

Reactions: sasha777

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Me too, but then again, you have to play both routes to see everything...
Well, I have no problems with playing Monica in both ways, after all, it's still a game. Like in every other game where you have options, also here you need to play of course bith ways to see all CG's. Just let's see where the dev takes us :) (though I really like the bitchy way much more ;) )

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
fyi because I already received some messages: I shared the last two updates, but I'm not a patreon anymore (which has nothing to do with decentmonkey or his work) so I'm not able to post updates anymore. I know for a fact that some people here are 15 and 20$ donors but they even refused to share their 1080p version in the past :) It would really surprise me to see the new version here any time soon. Sorry Guys!

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes