sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
compaired with the old version worth playing it already? or is their new content already?
I never finished the old version as I rage-quit that after a certain amount of times Monica got killed walking across a street. So no idea how much content there was.

This 0.3 update ends when she enters the police building for the first time. But the devs have beefed up the content up to that significantly. First you can now play it bitchy or nice. And secondly many places have longer or additional scenes. And as a side effect characters in the beefed up content got more interesting, because you learn things about them.

I think it's worth to play it. But if all you care is seeing Monica get fucked you'll probably have to wait a few more months.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Fashion Business - Episode 1 [v0.3] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Download PC (333MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As it is early in development, it is not that urgent, till an android version would be good (the lighter version being better).

To be seen.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Looks really good, it's just the "female protagonist" that doesn't do it for me.

Montkun

Mar 8, 2018
anybody knows any useful variables and how to change them?
As far as I've seen, there isn't much of anything you need to change to move along fairly easily. Outside of rolling back to choose different outcomes, nothing is needed to be done but keep on clicking.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does the newer Ren'Py version include or plans to include all the content that this version has?
Presumably, yes. Dm doesn't want to throw out any completed renders unless he has to. That's not a guarantee that there won't be story elements abandoned as the newer version progresses, though; the new version is more complex and choice-based than the old. Even if 100% of the content is retained, though, you might not see all of it in the new version, based on your choices.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
We have arrived about at 3/4 of the old first version ( ).
Perhaps was better if the Dev started this new RenPy version from the end of the old one, and not start again from the beginning...

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
We have arrived about at 3/4 of the old first version ( ).
Perhaps was better if the Dev started this new RenPy version from the end of the old one, and not start again from the beginning...
You have additional content in new version. Lots of it.
Plus, it's easier for new players.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
So which link does have the most content? I see that there is another thread that is most recent, but this file seems bigger...?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Does the old version has more content?
That depends on your point of view. The old version is going a little further in the plot, but the ren'py version has now options, so, it isn't linear like the rpgm one and has more side stories and more content. But it's not at the point of where Ep1 ended. This will take approx. 2 more updates, so in 2-3 month, Ep1 in ren'py is where the old version was.
According to DecentMonkey he then starts with Ep2 :)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes