Apr 3, 2017
That depends on your point of view. The old version is going a little further in the plot, but the ren'py version has now options, so, it isn't linear like the rpgm one and has more side stories and more content. But it's not at the point of where Ep1 ended. This will take approx. 2 more updates, so in 2-3 month, Ep1 in ren'py is where the old version was.
According to DecentMonkey he then starts with Ep2 :)
Anyways i enjoyed this game so much so im gonna just play the old one too.
Wish i would discover this game few months later tho =)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i think its quite the improvement from the old version. much faster with the room-jump now, also theres sex scenes with side-characters to make the horny dudes happy, this until the main characters gets into the action. the sex scenes are quite well done with numerous camera. another idea could be to give the user the option to change camera.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anna Exciting Affection is the closest thing in terms of image quality, what are the qualities of this game that you like?

Reactions: datastorm3600

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
Looks nice so far.
I tried the German translated Version. There are some minor mistakes with the spelling, but nothing bad.
The worst is, the language is changing a lot from German to English to Russian and back.
Also in the conversation, a lot of "_deprecated" and some choices have no text.

I know it's an early Version but when the Translations are not ready, deactivate them. ;)
that's your opinion,
I can live very well with the minimal mistakes,
read a hundred times better than in English

please to DecentMonkey
continue to offer your game in german,
here in the forum are some who have made small mistakes,
in spelling, expression and punctuation

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@liegad I got the impression, you got the meaning from my post wrong?
I don't mind minor mistakes but I minded the language changing. I can read German and English but not Cyrillic.
It was my mistake to think that the game was not fully translated and it was clarified, that Ren'Py has sometimes trouble to handle some files.

Praise only is not helping the Dev when there are bugs or mistakes. A critic is there, that a Dev can learn and grow from.
Also, my post was from over a month ago. We got a new Version in the meantime.
But nice, that you have read the whole thread, not a lot of people do this. :)

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Finished most of v0.3 and I really think this game has insane potential. All the models are so hot, particularly Monica and the model at her office. The sex scenes are insanely detailed with multiple angles and you can tell there's a lot of effort put into them. I appreciate that so much over most games that just do one angle and then move on. I can't wait for our main character Monica to get in on the action!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes