Koalan

Jul 16, 2017
What is the big difference in the plot in being a decent girl to bitch one? I just started playing.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What is the big difference in the plot in being a decent girl to bitch one? I just started playing.
This is the thread for the old, abandoned version of the game. There is no choice to be a decent person in this version The thread for the new version with the choices is

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ranch 218 option will be available in near future?
I wouldn't count on it being "near future," nor should we want it to be. It will be a major effort on its own, and would bring progress in the main story to a snail's pace while DM tried to juggle two very different stories at the same time.

The ranch,if I understand the hints correctly, will be a kind of a bad end. Fear of it will force Monica to do things she doesn't want to do, because the alternative, being sent to the ranch, is so much worse. The ranch can serve its main purpose without ever being shown (though a placeholder of slave Monoica would be nice for that bad end in the game right now). Eventually showing the ranch would be a kind of "dessert" that we could enjoy after the main mean.

When you think about it, the ranch won't really have much game value - slaves by definition don't have choices, so the story there would be like a visual novel, not a game.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I'm having a blast with this game.

Interesting story and characters, where the MC, Monica, shines above all the others, even if she's just teasing for now. The hot sex scenes from the side characters (among the best I've ever seen from a sex game) give us a taste of what we, hopefully, can expect for her as well.

Insane visuals and models that actually look like proportionate women (aka not giant boobs and asses). Monica is one of the most attractive models I've ever seen, along with the top model from the photo session.

Always succeeds at bringing excitement to each scene. At least, if you go for the bitch route. Sometimes it just feels good to be bad. :evilsmile:

The game is at a very early stage of development, but already shows signs of what its full potential could be; to push the standards higher for this type of game.

Kudos; full score from me. Keep up the good work.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I cant find the phone? how do you find it?
It's still on the floor in the ground floor lobby by the elevator, just as the game hint indicated and the twelve people who have answered this question before said. Just move the mouse cursor around the floor until it "lights up" (just by Monica's right leg, as I recall - you can see it if you look carefully).

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I checked the thread And I didn't see it.
I'm just being cranky (though the question has been asked and answered a lot both in the original game and since this version came out, but there are more pages here than I realized). Don't mind me.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
So every decision I have made is to decrease bitchness and I'm a descent girl right now so after saying to Jane it's probably steve's fault why is it still my only option to tell steve to fire them?

Reactions: datastorm3600

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So every decision I have made is to decrease bitchness and I'm a descent girl right now so after saying to Jane it's probably steve's fault why is it still my only option to tell steve to fire them?
My guess is that they have to be fired so that, when Monica encounters them in the future, they will have a reason to resent her. Creating two branches, one where they were never fired and Monica never encounters them after her... descent, and the other where they were fred and she does encounter them, might just be too much work.

every meaningful change vastly complicates the task of the designer, because he or she has to account for all the options. That slows down development, and sometimes isn't worth it.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017

Hi!
I'm happy that you support my project!

I'm still working hard on the next update!

As you can see on the picture, Monica won't be alone either :)

Also in this part will affect who Monica is. Nice girl or a bitch :)

It'll be recommended to play both paths.

Stay up to date!

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018

Hi!

Stay up to date!
Thank you very much! the game and trama just rocks! hope some day can work & realease ranch 218 part xD

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

Hi!

Stay up to date!
Yay, time for some Cinemax prison action!

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
If is the same content that in the abandoned version ( ) just there are a cold water bath with a hose, any sex scene:teary:
Yes, but also it has been said that there will be difference between bitch route and nice route.
Old version only covered bitch route, I'm very curious what will nice route look like in those scenes.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, but also it has been said that there will be difference between bitch route and nice route.
Old version only covered bitch route, I'm very curious what will nice route look like in those scenes.
Unless what we saw in the old version WAS the nice route...

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes