Apr 3, 2017
I swear this is the BEST game here, like other game i play and forget after i fap, this one been stuck in my head forever, god bless you whoever is making this game, hopefully the next update will get enough content.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Looking forward to playing this but I still have bad memories of the first version where I kept losing because I couldn't keep on the sidewalk (pavement) and dying. Apart from that issue it was a great game with an interesting and different story. It makes a change from how do I get into my sisters/step-sister/old family friend knickers - end of story.

TheRedLight

May 31, 2017
I don't know if we will see Monica fully naked in the next update but I hope she has one of them innie pussies to stand out from the other girls and look more clean.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Monica's design is so good, shes smoking hot! I actually enjoyed being an uber bitch to everyone but i guess i have to accept the inevitable fall, lol.
Don't worry, she will fall (release should be today evening as far as I know), but that doesn't mean that she is not bitchy anymore. Her circumstances will change, yeah, that for sure. But she will be Monica after all. :)
Although, you should give both parts a try. You miss many CGs otherwise. ;)

Reactions: datastorm3600

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i finish 0.04 and i'm very disappointed 10 $ for nothing :(
I will have had better ideas if its me who made the game.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, its all about subjectivity, there will always be someone that will not like it.
so far its a great game, even the old version is good. so how bad can it be?
better wait until more people have tested it before making any conclusions.
also, a game can have good and bad updates, the importance is that we enjoy most of it and we are looking forward to play more.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes