Ryulong Drago

Aug 2, 2017
I'm actually happy with the update. The prison arc was already my favorite in the previous version of the game and the new content made it even better. The next part is my least favorite, but I'll slog through it and I'm looking forward to what Ep.2 brings in. The whole bitch theme is working for me. I wonder if there are any additional gameplay mechanics planned or will this stay as a pure VN?

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Reading this games description reminded me of another game. But I can't recall the name. This is a distant memory but from what I remember, the mc was a female clothing shop owner and hired 2 female employees. Pretty sure it was Renpy. If any of y'all have any clue, help would be appreciated as this is now gonna mess with my mind for a while.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Reading this games description reminded me of another game. But I can't recall the name. This is a distant memory but from what I remember, the mc was a female clothing shop owner and hired 2 female employees. Pretty sure it was Renpy. If any of y'all have any clue, help would be appreciated as this is now gonna mess with my mind for a while.
Unless this is the game, but I don't remember the mc being a controlling bitch. Could be wrong. Lol

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Unless this is the game, but I don't remember the mc being a controlling bitch. Could be wrong. Lol
There is a Japanese style game where the clothing shop manager disappears, and the owner tells you to take her place.
You have to hire help and have the selection of three girls. It is on here somewhere. This on Monica has always been a bitch to her employees and her neighbors.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Can someone please share a save preferably with a bitchy and none bitchy route? I've lost all my data recently :FeelsBadMan:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Negligee by Dharker Studios?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Fashion Business - Episode 1 [v0.4] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 1.39GB

Download PC (452MB):
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Fashion Business - Episode 1 [v0.4] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 1.39GB

Download PC (452MB):
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TNTed

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
For those that played the original RPGM game, this version still doesn't get any further with the story.

It looks like it ends around the time Monika goes to Jail. There whole story has been expanded and there are many more CG's but the actual plot is still behind. I'd reckon anouther 2 or 3 updates before we see the plot advanced past the older version.

Reactions: hytr

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Can someone please share a save preferably with a bitchy and none bitchy route? I've lost all my data recently :FeelsBadMan:
It have both the route but you have to do some digging. Since I don't know what which one is which.

And in non bitch route i haven't trash talked to neighbor but while talking to dick in restaurant Monica tells him she made him pay fine don't know why

Reactions: fenixblack

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Hope there will be a route where even in her downfall MC will have control over thing and don't have to go full slut mode on

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
It have both the route but you have to do some digging. Since I don't know what which one is which.

And in non bitch route i haven't trash talked to neighbor but while talking to dick in restaurant Monica tells him she made him pay fine don't know why
Thanks man! You're saving me hours

Reactions: HermanTG
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes