Fandangbro

Jul 22, 2017
Sooo, where can you find a place to sleep? Kinda stuck here.

Current Objectives:
Escape Punishment
Find Dick
Find place to sleep...

Fandangbro

Jul 22, 2017
Go to clothing store. Take and eat chocolate from counter, then go in the dressing room and sleep on the couch.
Everytime i go to the clothing store, Monica is always saying she won't ask that bitch where to stay and exits afterwards. No option to take any chocolate.

EDIT: Nvm, missed a few steps

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
THis sucks...really didnt expect a random jail scene. Deleted from my games, totally not worth playing anymore.

Apr 3, 2017
Little bit disappoint that monica is not a boss anymore, i just hope she will get all the power she had back soon and then go out and buy the whole prison she was in and humiliate everyone there.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Little bit disappoint that monica is not a boss anymore, i just hope she will get all the power she had back soon and then go out and buy the whole prison she was in and humiliate everyone there.
extrem low chance this happen.
the game point is exactly the fact she fall from high to low and ultra low.
its a game about a women who gonna shit hat everyday to suck dick and get raped by random dudes. thats the whole point of the game.
avoid if its not your gameplay style. overwise, you will be extremly dissapointed.

Reactions: Rahu
Apr 3, 2017
extrem low chance this happen.
the game point is exactly the fact she fall from high to low and ultra low.
its a game about a women who gonna shit hat everyday to suck dick and get raped by random dudes. thats the whole point of the game.
avoid if its not your gameplay style. overwise, you will be extremly dissapointed.
If its true than this happened WAY too early, being boss and having all the power is what made me like the game, if its over then the game is dead to me.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is definitely an improvement from the old version. this update is quite good, offering teasers and new cg/animations.
so, i dont think its too slow, it should be slow the corruption otherwise i would lose interests in monica. the Ranch 218 is a bit extreme, and nothing i would like to play.
what i hope is different routes where one could be that she can regain some influence and not get morally destroyed.

othello

May 30, 2017
It's tagged 'corruption' and 'female protagonist', also 'prostitution'. So, most likely a female is corrupted and becomes a prostitute for whatever reason. I didn't find any game so far where a female MC corrupts others and whores them out, maybe an interesting plot though.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's tagged 'corruption' and 'female protagonist', also 'prostitution'. So, most likely a female is corrupted and becomes a prostitute for whatever reason. I didn't find any game so far where a female MC corrupts others and whores them out, maybe an interesting plot though.
woman domination games are extremly rare. at the contrary, woman turned into pur sluts are everywhere.
it seems that peoples doesnt like when a woman is strong and can control. but they love to use women as sexdoll sluts.
i dont know... maybe they are another website with strong women games. but its not here for sure lol

Jun 22, 2018
This game is so f*cking annoying the fact that you have to keep clicking a person to continue the conversation is so dumb talking to Marcus at the cop shop made me want to quit and never play again just wasting peoples time restarting the chat over and over

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
This game is so f*cking annoying the fact that you have to keep clicking a person to continue the conversation is so dumb talking to Marcus at the cop shop made me want to quit and never play again just wasting peoples time restarting the chat over and over
It's maybe three times to click again. On the other hand, while in dialogues, you are not able to save. So, sometimes this can be good for you, if you make a wrong choice, you don't have to click all through again.
Of course, there are always some things which people don't like, but don't you think that this is really a minor issue. Compared to the story, the chars, the CGs? To say everything is sooo annoying just because of some clicks is quite thin-skinned, imho.

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
first i must say that the game looks great nice story (till ranche 218 was mentioned) grafiks are great

wtf
i finally found a game where i play a powerful hot female (bitch) that knows what she want
the game started good. nice bitchy and after a phone call from the police al goes downhill

why doesnt game makers like powerfull females they always make them become slaves and lets npc rape them (didnt happen yet but ranche 218 is a slave farm) WHY???

i hought about supporting this game on patreon but with slave (the rape) sence coming not going to do that anymore

now i have 1 question
i'm suck after going free from the police station and cant find an sleeping place
where can i find it?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
woman domination games are extremly rare. at the contrary, woman turned into pur sluts are everywhere.
it seems that peoples doesnt like when a woman is strong and can control. but they love to use women as sexdoll sluts.
i dont know... maybe they are another website with strong women games. but its not here for sure lol
I can probably count off half a dozen femdom games in just the Latest Updates alone. I skip those because it's not my thing, but I don't go whining in those threads for them to change their entire premise of their game, as that would be an extremely stupid thing to do in my opinion.

Now, in general, everyone needs to realize there's all kinds of fetishes. By the very definition of the word "fetish" this means you won't like the theme in every game/comic/whatever, nor even in most of them. I would suggest everyone to be a bit more understanding and acceptable of others and I'm sure they'll be more understanding and acceptable of yours.

To the dev; I fully realized where this was going from the start, so you did communicate that clearly for anyone who took the time to read the synopsis and what not. I like the premise, and I hope you'll continue with it.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes