Apr 3, 2017
I skip those because it's not my thing, but I don't go whining in those threads for them to change their entire premise of their game, as that would be an extremely stupid thing to do in my opinion.
Yes but there is a big difference, when i started playing this game it was completly different, now its doing 360 and going to a new direction, so i have every right to complain.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Yes but there is a big difference, when i started playing this game it was completly different, now its doing 360 and going to a new direction, so i have every right to complain.
First of all, there is a game description at the very beginning of this site, on patreon, on svs and so on... Second, in v0.4 Monicas life changed dramatically, yes. But you have no clue where everything goes. So my advise is, keep calm and wait for new updates. And if you still don't like the game, you are free in your choice, don't play it.
It is one of the best games out there, the renderings are awesome, the dev really keeps contact with his fans and reacts to positive criticism. There are monthly releases. So, if you don't like all this, quit playing. ;)

Apr 3, 2017
And if you still don't like the game, you are free in your choice, don't play it.
Yes but i do like this game, infact it was before this update my most favourite game, thats why im so confused with this update, if i didnt like this game i wouldnt even bother to write here something.
K im gonna shut up now lol.

Reactions: heimdal74

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Yes but i do like this game, infact it was before this update my most favourite game, thats why im so confused with this update, if i didnt like this game i wouldnt even bother to write here something.
K im gonna shut up now lol.
You don't need to "shut up", it's a discussion. Everyone has his own point and I am thankful for your point of view. I don't want to spoil things, but to make you happy again. Monica will not stay at the very bottom of society all the time. The jail update is a snap-shot of her situation. Things will change in Ep2. Of course, it will not be as if nothing has happend, but she has a strong and powerful mind and character. So, she surely will not become a mindless puppet. She will try to regain power, maybe connected with some sacrifices at all ;)
Just be patient for Ep2. I am pretty sure, you will like the game (again?) then.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I seriously don't understand people complaining about how it turned out in 0.4

It's not really a "new" game ... it's not a surprise... you can have a lot of informations about the development and how the plot will turn on here and on his patreon page... and also, the dev come here quite often to answer questions, he never hided that it would go this way...
It was said over and over that the whole point of the game is the loss of control of Monica, and how she get to the very bottom.

I think that's what make this game interesting by the way. You have the possibility to humiliate every characters/NPCs you see with your bitch, and then, you see the karma hitting her back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 22, 2018
It's maybe three times to click again. On the other hand, while in dialogues, you are not able to save. So, sometimes this can be good for you, if you make a wrong choice, you don't have to click all through again.
Of course, there are always some things which people don't like, but don't you think that this is really a minor issue. Compared to the story, the chars, the CGs? To say everything is sooo annoying just because of some clicks is quite thin-skinned, imho.
I guess you have not done the interrogation yet because its more than 3 times and there are no choices

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I guess you have not done the interrogation yet because its more than 3 times and there are no choices
Oh believe me, I did the interrogation multiple times :)) Yea, you're right in that point, it's a bit(!) annyoing to click again several times again. There could be one dialogue at all. But to say only because of that, the whole game is crap is just too harsh.

Reactions: TAR313

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
THis sucks...really didnt expect a random jail scene. Deleted from my games, totally not worth playing anymore.
Yep. Every game isn't for every person. Good hunting - you'll find another game you like because there's a lot of them coming down the pike.

Reactions: rogosh

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
i have to say i love this game + the new style (only played the old verseion in RPGMaker) very nice work and intresting storyline ! perfect - thx @DecentMonkey for make such a outstanding great game !

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was seriously hoping the Ranch 218 option would've been implemented. From the looks of it, though, it doesn't seem like it's going to be any time soon.
The Ranch might be interesting for a bit, but there isn't much gameplay in being a slave. By definition slaves don't make many choices. I'd rather see the ranch as either a "DLC-'type arrangement, or something DM works on when he's got a writing block for the main story. The main story seems much more interesting and interactive.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
this is definitely an improvement from the old version. this update is quite good, offering teasers and new cg/animations.
so, i dont think its too slow, it should be slow the corruption otherwise i would lose interests in monica. the Ranch 218 is a bit extreme, and nothing i would like to play.
what i hope is different routes where one could be that she can regain some influence and not get morally destroyed.
I rather think that the difficulty of the road back to power will depend on how much Monica abused her power when she had it.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
As far as I know, it could be that maybe Monica wasn't the last time in prison...
I hope so :)
That poor bob was quiet long enough, he deserves his reward !

Oh believe me, I did the interrogation multiple times :)) Yea, you're right in that point, it's a bit(!) annyoing to click again several times again. There could be one dialogue at all. But to say only because of that, the whole game is crap is just too harsh.
I think that he did this to give us the possibility to save between the dialogs.
In other ren'py games, it is possible to save during dialogs (even during sex animations), that would be great if he could add that.

The Ranch might be interesting for a bit, but there isn't much gameplay in being a slave. By definition slaves don't make many choices. I'd rather see the ranch as either a "DLC-'type arrangement, or something DM works on when he's got a writing block for the main story. The main story seems much more interesting and interactive.
Considering Monica's personnality, it would be interesting to see if she'll end like an obedient slave (i hope not), or in the contrary, resist and try to escape (punishments if she fails etc.).

Reactions: TAR313

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
wtf
i finally found a game where i play a powerful hot female (bitch) that knows what she want
the game started good. nice bitchy and after a phone call from the police al goes downhill

why doesnt game makers like powerfull females they always make them become slaves and lets npc rape them (didnt happen yet but ranche 218 is a slave farm) WHY???

i hought about supporting this game on patreon but with slave (the rape) sence coming not going to do that anymore
Again, this story was always going to be a riches-to-rags (and maybe back to riches) story. That was clear from the first. Frankly, a story of a powerful woman just bullying people would be as boring as a story of a powerful man just bullying people. There has to be conflict, risk, and meaningful decisions for a game to be interesting. This game seems to realize that, and that's why I became a patron.

If you don't like to see the MC humiliated, this isn't your game.

Reactions: Cancari
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes