Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I guess you are out of prison again. First, go to your home. Argue there with the guard. After that you can look around or go directly to the clothing shop. It is important, that you talked with the guard before.
In the clothing shop, go to the counter after the saleswoman is gone, eat the chocolate and then go to the dressing room, sleep there on the couch.
Yeah, but when I enter the store she leaves after a small self-dialog automatically. :(

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ellordings, you are correct that this story couldn't actually happen in any society with rule of law, but I think of this as taking place in some society with modern things but a corrupt government - or, at least, a corrupt police force. After all, all we know about Monica's troubles is what Marcus says, and he has a vested interest in making her case look more hopeless than it is. The absurdity of a modern legal system acting like this has to be overlooked for the sake of the story. I don't think that a simple bankruptcy would reduce someone in Monica's position to utter destitution; a certain US president has practically made a career out of going bankrupt. The game needs this legal sanction to really break her.

The ranch serves as a motivation for Monica. It doesn't exist in the game yet, so don't let that put you off. The Engrish in the game is obvious, but I think you over-state the extent to which it interferes with the game's enjoyment.

Reactions: DecentMonkey

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I visited all of that - and Dick's office she only complains about the building. :(

Edit: Ok didn't saw the interactive element at the bottom. .. ^^
Click on the entrance to Dick's building. If you click on the side, you just get the comment. Click in the entrance, and you get the "walk" icon option.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Found a Ren'py editor here:

Saves are in the game/saves folder. Now you can go through the jail sequence with high and low bitchiness.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
That might be wise, in your case. Better to stay home and play this game, whether it has lesbian action or not.
Omg, I cannot brain today. I has the dumb! :D :D :DThat made me laugh, I give you that. I wasn't really thinking of how how that sounds, when I waas typing. :D

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If this game is done right in the end it will have numerous outcomes. Hopefully one is a Kill Bill style revenge.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Ellordings, you are correct that this story couldn't actually happen in any society with rule of law, but I think of this as taking place in some society with modern things but a corrupt government - or, at least, a corrupt police force. After all, all we know about Monica's troubles is what Marcus says, and he has a vested interest in making her case look more hopeless than it is. The absurdity of a modern legal system acting like this has to be overlooked for the sake of the story. I don't think that a simple bankruptcy would reduce someone in Monica's position to utter destitution; a certain US president has practically made a career out of going bankrupt. The game needs this legal sanction to really break her.

The ranch serves as a motivation for Monica. It doesn't exist in the game yet, so don't let that put you off. The Engrish in the game is obvious, but I think you over-state the extent to which it interferes with the game's enjoyment.
Such places as the ranch mentioned in the game DO EXIST in real life. I know some people, and trust me I can assure you that such places are very much REAL... It's called human trafficking. However, it is a bit far fetched that someone so high up in the socioeconomic stratosphere could be reduced to what she has been so swiftly without a proper explanation. It's usually a Chinese girl traded away by her parents for passage into the states. Sometimes it's a homeless or runaway girl, or just a junkie down on her luck. Although to be fair her husband is a VERY wealthy man, and may have made some connections. The only realistic way this could have possibly happened to her is if someone else of enormous wealth such as her husband has betrayed her.

For added realism these 5 things will be added to make it as realistic as possible.

1) Monica will be discretely branded. (Not a tattoo, but a brand like cattle) As she ranks up additional brandings stating her rank will be placed over her initial brand to show her increased ranking.

2) Heroine, can and will become an addiction to Monica. It will be used as a method of control over her. No ghetto street shit cut with who knows what, but high grade high quality shit.

3) She will see a doctor. The doctor is also crooked. Her health will be very much looked into. Sick or dying cattle is useless.

4) Her diet will change to a liquid diet. This wil keep her more dosile, submisive, thin and allow for easier anal sex.

5) The blackmarket organized crime syndicate that is to keep her will have it's own form of currency.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
@DecentMonkey
So, the ranch won't be in the game directly ? If so, will it be developped alongside the main story or only after the main story is nearly completed ?
Also, have you planned to extend a little the punishment for Monica in jail ? (seriously, i told hungry prisoners to f*ck off and that i'm going to destroy them, I can't imagine none of them is able to have a little revenge on Monica :s)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
@DecentMonkey
So, the ranch won't be in the game directly ? If so, will it be developped alongside the main story or only after the main story is nearly completed ?
Also, have you planned to extend a little the punishment for Monica in jail ? (seriously, i told hungry prisoners to f*ck off and that i'm going to destroy them, I can't imagine none of them is able to have a little revenge on Monica :s)
As far as I know, it's not the last time Monica is in jail. So, we have to wait and see, what happens in future updates. ;)

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I have just started playing this game form the Start. Can someone please tell me which route has the more juicer story? Is it playing as a bitch or being humble??

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I have just started playing this game form the Start. Can someone please tell me which route has the more juicer story? Is it playing as a bitch or being humble??
Both paths are interesting, in the bitch route, there is maybe a bit more...

Reactions: Jansen
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes